deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Covid vaccines may have helped fuel rise in excess deaths
(06-06-2024, 06:08 AM)K218b Wrote: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/06...ss-deaths/

Nothing new here but a reminder and a verification of what happened during the last three and a half years since the vaccines were rolled out.

There is a significant amount of non-Covid excess deaths from all causes that is considerably higher than the pre-covid 5 year average. We exclude the Covid years 2020 and 2021 and the two years 2022 and 2023 have given us important information about what might be causing these excess non-Covid deaths.

It's not rocket science but straight forward from the measures that were taken to deal with the pandemic.

1) Long and very harmful lockdowns
2) Lack of good quality primary care
3)Significant or severe delays in receiving medical attention and treatments or even surgeries that were cancelled or postponed
4) Experimental, untested, and potentially dangerous products that were pushed as part of the mass vaccination campaigns

The combination of the above explain very well the large amount in excess non-Covid deaths in most if not all Western Counties that adopted the same way in dealing with the pandemic. It resulted in catastrophic consequences.

I'm not a bit surprised. As a matter of fact, I have been expecting this info to come out sooner than later. Think about it: what is the single biggest cost to Westernized nations? It's not military... even the US military budget pales in comparison. No, it's retirement... Social Security in the USA, something similar in other countries. And why is retirement such a problem? Because we are (were) living longer than ever before, but along with that longer life comes more medical costs. It's a double whammy.

How many years have we been hearing that Social Security is going bankrupt?

All that money being spent to support useless eaters could be used so much better in the hands of politicians. Think of the votes it could buy! Think of the social programs it could fund! Not to mention, someone I'm sure is in desperate need of a new yacht or twenty.

The Chinese virus started out in the USA in nursing homes and elderly assisted living. It was much more deadly in those environments. Then the vaccine came along and we basically put a downsized version of the virus into everyone else... so when retirement age comes around, there won't be a lot of payout for them either. Get all the goody out of them and let them stop breathing soon after.

Of course, truth has this habit of coming out before all is said and done, and this is likely just the first salvo of such truth to emerge. I expect more, and I also expect it to be covered up by the media as soon as it breaks. Only those searching deep will find it. Can't have a violent uprising just because we started killing useless eaters off early, now, can we?

TheRedneck