deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
AstraZeneca withdraws Covid vaccine worldwide
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien...41291.html

I was trying to find a link from a newspaper that won't offer the usual apologies for a failed vaccine. I don't know whether I have succeeded but at least in the article you can read clearly why the vaccine was withdrawn after causing some very serious but 'rare' side effects such as blood clots that were often fatal. More than three years into the vaccine programs and the narrative hasn't changed but the truth has come out.

Did you notice the familiar phrase 'rare serious side effects'. I wonder how anyone can use the argument these vaccines cause rare side effects and therefore are safe and effective. The Independent (UK Newspaper) couldn't resist the temptation and gave this title to the article:

Quote:AstraZeneca withdraws Covid vaccine worldwide after admitting it can cause rare blood clots

Trying to downplay the significant event of worldwide withdrawal. Shame on them!!!
(05-10-2024, 07:01 PM)K218b Wrote: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien...41291.html

I was trying to find a link from a newspaper that won't offer the usual apologies for a failed vaccine. I don't know whether I have succeeded but at least in the article you can read clearly why the vaccine was withdrawn after causing some very serious but 'rare' side effects such as blood clots that were often fatal. More than three years into the vaccine programs and the narrative hasn't changed but the truth has come out.

Did you notice the familiar phrase 'rare serious side effects'. I wonder how anyone can use the argument these vaccines cause rare side effects and therefore are safe and effective. The Independent (UK Newspaper) couldn't resist the temptation and gave this title to the article:

Trying to downplay the significant event of worldwide withdrawal. Shame on them!!!

I have understood that Moderna has ALSO "withdrawn" their COVID "vaccine" as well.  The dominos fall, don't they?  ... and remember, there are no conspiracies... ever. /sarc
(05-10-2024, 08:53 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I have understood that Moderna has ALSO "withdrawn" their COVID "vaccine" as well.  The dominos fall, don't they?  ... and remember, there are no conspiracies... ever. /sarc

Definitely! There are no conspiracies and it's better if we even take the word out of our vocabulary.

There are well known lawsuits against both Pfizer and Moderna and I am sure there could be more on the way. In our days the use of these vaccines has been limited a lot because of many reasons like distrust from the public and advise from health authorities restricting the use to those who are elderly and/or have underlying health conditions.
(05-10-2024, 08:53 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I have understood that Moderna has ALSO "withdrawn" their COVID "vaccine" as well.  The dominos fall, don't they?  ... and remember, there are no conspiracies... ever. /sarc

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2477

This article on BMJ (British Medical Journal) discusses back in 2021 what happened in Norway, Finland, and Sweden, where the Moderna vaccine was suspended for young people as a precaution...

The unpleasant and often dangerous side effects were well known from the beginning of the vaccination campaign even before it started. They should have withdrawn it back then but mysterious forces were in play.
/sarc
There are no "mysterious forces" ever... I know this because the talking-heads hired by networks tell me this and they should know... they are on TV.
/end sarc

The thing that really irritates me is that the record of our history in regards to this "event" will not show that there was a respectable portion of the world who called for caution and investigation... and no trillion dollar "experiments."   It will not reflect that "many people knew."  Instead it will say that it was only "years later" that problems were "detected"... 

History is their bitch.
(06-02-2024, 12:38 PM)Maxmars Wrote: /sarc
There are no "mysterious forces" ever... I know this because the talking-heads hired by networks tell me this and they should know... they are on TV.
/end sarc

The thing that really irritates me is that the record of our history in regards to this "event" will not show that there was a respectable portion of the world who called for caution and investigation... and no trillion dollar "experiments."   It will not reflect that "many people knew."  Instead it will say that it was only "years later" that problems were "detected"... 

History is their bitch.

I think not in this case because we have advanced technologically and we have the tools that other civilizations didn't have i.e to record electronically pretty much everything.

Your statement it's certainly for so much knowledge and information that has been lost, altered, or manipulated, over the centuries.
You may want to have a look at the lawsuits against all major pharmaceutical companies in relation to the harms caused by their vaccines.