deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Can you detect a fake photo?
(03-09-2024, 10:44 AM)ArMaP Wrote: Message received and answered.  Smile

Yeah, that was surprising to me how well they corrected that image. We will have to be more diligent in our research or have AI do the work for us.
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
Should send this to the palace :D
(03-12-2024, 06:51 AM)sprocketuk Wrote: Should send this to the palace :D

Made me laugh.
... an upbeat cynic
(03-10-2024, 10:17 AM)quintessentone Wrote: Yeah, that was surprising to me how well they corrected that image. We will have to be more diligent in our research or have AI do the work for us.

It was the first time I used Photoshop, so I took some 4 or 5 hours to do it.

Someone used to it would probably take 1 hour.

(03-12-2024, 06:51 AM)sprocketuk Wrote: Should send this to the palace :D

I don't have the slightest idea of what that is supposed to mean.  Puzzled
(03-12-2024, 01:48 PM)ArMaP Wrote: It was the first time I used Photoshop, so I took some 4 or 5 hours to do it.

Someone used to it would probably take 1 hour.

I don't have the slightest idea of what that is supposed to mean.  Puzzled

I just eyeballed both pictures looking for telltale signs of pixelation but now that I eyeball it again, it's too perfect where the change was made. If you get my meaning.

As for 'send it to the palace', all I can make of that comment is that it may some how refer to that picture of Prince Andrew and that young girl...send it to the palace so they can see how well AI can manipulate a picture so as to remove that young girl from the picture.
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
the send it to the palace thing was due to the current storm in a teacup about the doctored photo of the Princess of Wales and her kids
(03-13-2024, 08:19 AM)sprocketuk Wrote: the send it to the palace thing was due to the current storm in a teacup about the doctored photo of the Princess of Wales and her kids

It was either a small storm or an even smaller teacup (or both), as I don't know what that was.  Smile
Um. I guess I still don't know if I got it right. LOL.

Will the answer be published soon?
(03-13-2024, 01:28 PM)ArMaP Wrote: It was either a small storm or an even smaller teacup (or both), as I don't know what that was.  Smile

Kate Middleton says she edited her Mother's Day photo : NPR
(03-14-2024, 01:46 AM)sprocketuk Wrote: Kate Middleton says she edited her Mother's Day photo : NPR

I wonder what was really altered on that photo.  Smile

(03-13-2024, 01:45 PM)loam Wrote: Um. I guess I still don't know if I got it right. LOL.

Will the answer be published soon?

You have a message.  Smile