deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
COVID-19 Leaves Its Mark on the Brain.
(03-16-2024, 10:29 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Another candidate that may cause CFS , Borrelia burgdoferi bacteria aka Lyme .

Lyme can cause a lot different problems .

Lyme....another manufactured illness.  
https://www.bayarealyme.org/about-lyme/h...e-disease/
https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2019/...ut/158529/
[although MSM wants to deny the origin]

ETA
My friend would tell you Lyme definitely caused her CFS.
Maybe, but when we both worked in Salisbury we had to push thru crowds of Chinese tourists?

Thankfully not a couple of FSB agents there to just see the famous Cathedral spire from Moscow but that's another thing
(03-16-2024, 04:36 PM)Oldcarpy2 Wrote: Maybe, but when we both worked in Salisbury we had to push thru crowds of Chinese tourists?

Thankfully not a couple of FSB agents there to just see the famous Cathedral spire from Moscow but that's another thing

I think you are on to something.
I remember reading about people in China being sick with some new/odd/different illness.
It was mentioned as being a concern.
It was sometime toward the end of 2019, IIRC  October or so.  Well before Christmas.
The story has vanished.

I also know of a restaurant near here.  Almost the entire staff had some fairly bad virus around the same time, but closer to Christmas.
I don't know what to believe anymore,but when you here Big Pharma took over the the advertising campaign for the vaccines made me skeptical AF independent of all the other evidence I was already skeptical AF.

For the last 3 weeks ive been laid up, sinuses shot out control itchy swollen enflamed, even did a home COVID test NEGATIVE. 

It's not completely gone but Zyrtec, Mucinex and Dr Christopher's seem to have it on the run,and damn got a face steamer and it opened them up enough where the saline nose spray can make a diff. 

So still pure blood lol not denying COVID or long COVID or brain fog but believe its overblown just a bit.

Im more inclined to believe it's all kinds of allergies but just because COVID starts that hyper anti-histamine response anything remotely close is linked to COVID 

Been up the last 2 nights not because I felt lousy but because I felt great, could finally breathe so early this morning I popped open my bedroom window almost immediately the sinuses began to flare up, but I took my meds and checked the local pollen index it's off the charts.

I then steamed my face and it's made it where I can hear my ears click like they were finally draining, like when take a slow long drink of water

So evidently whatever I got a few OTC meds and torching my sinuses and throat does wonders. If it is COVID it never made my oxygen/blood go below 94% even when my sinuses were cement, but I could see where the longevity could wear out some people.
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
(03-16-2024, 03:45 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Lyme....another manufactured illness.  
https://www.bayarealyme.org/about-lyme/h...e-disease/
https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2019/...ut/158529/
[although MSM wants to deny the origin]

ETA
My friend would tell you Lyme definitely caused her CFS.

I think i probably get some herbal stuf , just in case i have indeed lyme as a root problem ( never cant be too paranoid Wow  )

A company in Colorado ,Linden Botanicals  has good quality and knowledge about herbal medicines , and the owner Michael Van der Linden actually   struggled with Lyme disease for almost four years ..

Tick-Borne Disease Support: Try These 3 Herbals

Lyme Support Kit FAQ

Going to get also whole leaf stevia extract ,  which they say also help lyme .
(03-18-2024, 12:42 AM)Kenzo Wrote: I think i probably get some herbal stuf , just in case i have indeed lyme as a root problem ( never cant be too paranoid Wow  )

A company in Colorado ,Linden Botanicals  has good quality and knowledge about herbal medicines , and the owner Michael Van der Linden actually   struggled with Lyme disease for almost four years ..

Tick-Borne Disease Support: Try These 3 Herbals

Lyme Support Kit FAQ

Going to get also whole leaf stevia extract ,  which they say also help lyme .
Thanks for that info!
(03-14-2024, 05:36 PM)DBCowboy Wrote: I'm just going to say it.

Covid was a biological weapon, the "vaccine" an antidote.

Cool

I would be more inclined to say Covid was a psycological weapon, the Vaccine was a weapon.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
I guess I'm doomed.... 3X infected

Always generally healthy, I also had the worst virus during the fall of 2019, before Covid-19 was an actual thing. I had learned that there were a lot of others who had all the symptoms in late 2019 without any answers. My cowboy ass rode it out on the recliner for 3+ weeks using OTC relief. It was still a couple of months before I felt normal.

Then I got one of the variants like 2 1/2 years ago, whatever they called it at the time, and it wasn't quite as bad as the first time, but it was enough for me to give up cigarettes. They were just nasty, like I had been hypnotized to wretch when I inhaled the cigarette. That was the only positive I got from Covid.

Lastly, after 11 days in the recliner during the first 2 weeks of Dec 2023, I had my wife bring me to the hospital early morning Christmas Eve. My heart was beating out of my chest and through my eardrums as well as missing beats. My genuinely reserved self thought that this was one I wasn't going to ride out, least I might end up riding into the sunset. ER test results came back as Covid/pneumonia combo! I'm glad I was in the right place.

As far as any long Covid symptoms, I must be lucky in that department. The pneumonia did a number on my lungs, but I have been determined to get it all back, and as of right now, I feel pretty good, fortunate and grateful. I forced myself on the treadmill, it was pretty difficult at first sucking for air like a fish out of water!

I take supplements on a regular basis, and I guess I'm one of those people who seek more natural remedies as opposed to running to the doctor. 

I wish I had something to add to the discussion instead of just a story about me, but I suppose whoever reads this can add my story to the many other ones similar to mine.
I don't know if anyone of our esteemed members in this thread are from the UK, but this is a website said to be dedicated to "long COVID" support.

Supporting Long Covid Care (long-covid-care.org.uk)

Just adding it for those still looking into this condition.
(03-22-2024, 07:10 PM)Newyorkian Wrote: I guess I'm doomed.... 3X infected

Always generally healthy, I also had the worst virus during the fall of 2019, before Covid-19 was an actual thing. I had learned that there were a lot of others who had all the symptoms in late 2019 without any answers. My cowboy ass rode it out on the recliner for 3+ weeks using OTC relief. It was still a couple of months before I felt normal.

Then I got one of the variants like 2 1/2 years ago, whatever they called it at the time, and it wasn't quite as bad as the first time, but it was enough for me to give up cigarettes. They were just nasty, like I had been hypnotized to wretch when I inhaled the cigarette. That was the only positive I got from Covid.

Lastly, after 11 days in the recliner during the first 2 weeks of Dec 2023, I had my wife bring me to the hospital early morning Christmas Eve. My heart was beating out of my chest and through my eardrums as well as missing beats. My genuinely reserved self thought that this was one I wasn't going to ride out, least I might end up riding into the sunset. ER test results came back as Covid/pneumonia combo! I'm glad I was in the right place.

As far as any long Covid symptoms, I must be lucky in that department. The pneumonia did a number on my lungs, but I have been determined to get it all back, and as of right now, I feel pretty good, fortunate and grateful. I forced myself on the treadmill, it was pretty difficult at first sucking for air like a fish out of water!

I take supplements on a regular basis, and I guess I'm one of those people who seek more natural remedies as opposed to running to the doctor. 

I wish I had something to add to the discussion instead of just a story about me, but I suppose whoever reads this can add my story to the many other ones similar to mine.

If you live in New York there is big change your symptoms did come from pollution , and not covid virus

COVID-19: Finding the Environmental Trigger

[Image: e5VmBzL.png]

Hydroxocobalamin is antidote to cyanide , it`s a vitamin B 12 form.