deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has Anyone Else Here Seen the Triangles?
(04-27-2024, 12:53 PM)Schmoe Wrote: Ok, so you're saying Greer put that obvious moth out there to muddy the waters a bit, to make him look insane, and therefore not a threat to whoever "they" are? That makes sense, I hadn't thought about it that way.

I still don't understand why he was chosen to brief presidents and CIA directors about the phenomenon. He went from ER doctor, to ufologist briefing the most powerful figures. We now know we've had programs investigating UFOs, so why weren't one of those people chosen?

Ok, so you're saying Greer put that obvious moth out there to muddy the waters a bit, to make him look insane, and therefore not a threat to whoever "they" are? That makes sense, I hadn't thought about it that way. [YES] See reference book "Mind Games" by Richard Thieme

I still don't understand why he was chosen to brief presidents and CIA directors about the phenomenon. He went from ER doctor, to ufologist briefing the most powerful figures. We now know we've had programs investigating UFOs, so why weren't one of those people chosen? Beacuse possiby they were not trust worthy to the President or simply lied to them. Many ER nurses see the souls leave the body when one dies. Possibly Greer did also and thought something else was up so he looked into spiritual contacts which led him to UFO's. The UFO's in his videos are what we have seen here in South Carolina. That also goes much deeper that I wont get into right know. I believe in Robert Lazar, Greer and I belive that God exists and so do aliens as in ET. All based on my personal experiences.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has Anyone Else Here Seen the Triangles? - by Waterglass - 04-28-2024, 06:59 AM