deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Enigma Labs / Report a UFO Sighting
For your REFERENCE!

I have submitted several UFO sightings to NUFORC amd MUFON and one to The Black Vault. I stumbled onto this web site and based on the videos I saw, many were what I have seen. Yes and sure some of the sightings are stars or planets but if you as in yourself has seen a UFO you should be able to distingush between a UFO, satellite, plane, comet, meterorite, star, planet, swamp gas, garbage can lids, frisbees, space junk, ISS and the moon. 

Heres a link and take a look as to whats in your state or country. The APP for Apple phones if it works is kick ass. 

Screen shot as enhanced by "The Black Vault" of a video taken by me of our UFO sighting on May 4, 2018 over Lake Murray South Carolina. Report filed on NUFORC. TBV Investigator Monica, wrote that she is seeing a triangular object surrounded by the wispy bubbly atmosphere.  The green lines were made by her to delineate the object.  We last saw them over labor day weekend 2022 over the Savannah River Nuclear Reservation which is just North of the Georgia border. We also have the silent Black Triangles down here. I know of 5 other ATS members who have also seen and videoed them but they wont come out in public.  

https://enigmalabs.io/

[Image: ORXTaZY.png]
I seen one like this, it was so close to the ground I dont consider it to have been UFO, more like paranormal ghostly.
I was not here.
(05-09-2024, 07:42 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: I seen one like this, it was so close to the ground I dont consider it to have been UFO, more like paranormal ghostly.

Yes, I have seen things on my security cam that also look like a whispy cloud. In South Carolina the paranormal is quite active