deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does a Connection Exist between a lifetime of Sleep Paralysis & UFO's my story
I was invited to join DI by DTOM as I am an alumni of ATS. I posted much there on my sightings of UFO's that began on May 4, 2018 in South Carolina over Lake Murray. I also posted much on my Sleep Paralysis. In brief our backyard 2nd floor outside deck looks towards the Georgia and South Carolina border. I have seen flashing pulsating five color UFO's along with orange and white objects and then we have the silent Black Triangle.  I can also tell the difference between a star, satellite, space junk and a garbage can lid.

To date it is my opinion that the flashing pulsating five color UFO's that mimic a star are owned by the USA or some black ops group aligned with the USA. I am not sure on the Black Triangles. In my opinion the orange ones are of non-human origin as they were first reported in the late 1800's. Meaning they are aliens. The white one was a huge drone, IMO as we watched the flashing pulsating five color UFO's control it one day over the Savannah River Nuclear Reservation. The five-color ones can travel 1000’s of miles in a second. Just like a cursor on a desktop mouse. 

REFERENCE: The Complete Story of the Worldwide Invasion of the Orange Orbs by Terry Ray 

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Story-Wo...1620064472

Since my sighting on May 4, 2018 and documented on NUFORC my life has been somewhat absorbed in finding the truth as in "the truth is out there" Fox Mulder stuff. As a result I began to follow Dr. Gary Nolan, Stanford University, Dr. Jacques Vallee, University of Paris and Dr. Diana Walsh Palsulka, Syracuse University who has a PhD in Religious studies and is currently a professor at UNC Wilmington. Here’s a link to one of her books as her take is that Contact with Aliens wont Eradicate Belief in Religion & God either. In my opinion people would flock back to religion if and when ET shows up as we do seem to have abductions, crop circles and cattle mutilations. We also have Sleep Paralysis. I have had it since age 7. Almost 1000 lifetime episodes. It began as an evil presence but then morphed into a 7' tall faceless hooded figure. In 2018 because of ATS and SLED735 I found that what I had was called Sleep Paralysis.  I began to pray to God. The hooded thing hasn’t been back since and were at 6+ years later. In May 2021 I had another life changing event. It caused me to contact the Catholic Church that I had abandoned decades ago. I now continue to attend church weekly and pray to the rosary. That’s my agreement with Father Robert Morey so as to be under the Spiritual Protection of the Catholic Church. I was told in 2022 by Dr. Sheila Pryce Brooks that the hooded thing is “The Guardian of the Threshold”. [Reference – Rudolf Steiner]. So here we are today. My last Sleep Paralysis episode was in January 2022. My last UFO sighting was on Labor Day weekend 2022

My journey has now lead me to Dr. Pasulka as I will reach out and contact her to see if she can explain a possibly connection to Sleep Paralysis and UFO’s as both were occurring at an alarming frequency during Christmas week in 2018. Then all ceased. I am willing to pay for a consultation. 

I am attaching a link to one of her books so if you are on the fence take a read and keep humanity in your prayers. 

I will provide an update as this continues.  I will also be doing a 2nd Podcast with Dr. Brooks this fall on this matter. She’s affiliated with York University, London UK.  I do it for free. Under another pseudonym. 

https://www.amazon.com/Encounters-Experi...=4&depth=1
There are numerous phenomena associated with SP, and there does appear to be a widespread consistency among reports that associate SP with the AAP. There are many reports of observing these "gray type" aliens while concurrently experiencing the SP phenomenon as if they might be causing it somehow.

I can't really speak to the credibility of any of this though.
Thats why I am chasing it down with the best whom will hopefully talk to me.