deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD---
[Image: w0StgWl.png][Image: y9ByNkM.jpeg][Image: GcqDoUI.png]

[Image: EVUIKi1.jpeg][Image: KDiy6KW.png]

Quote:I do what I think is the right thing. I believe that providing Ukraine with lethal weapons is of paramount importance. I actually believe it. Just as I believe the intelligence data that Xi, Vladimir Putin and Iran are truly the Axis of Evil. And they work together. Vladimir Putin, if given free rein, will march further across Europe. Perhaps the Balkans or Poland, our NATO ally, will be next in line. To put it bluntly, I would rather send weapons to Ukraine than to our kids. My son is going to serve in the Navy in the fall. The topic concerns me directly, like many other American families. These are not jokes, nor toys. There is no need to get involved in politics, just do the right thing. I will give everyone in the House the opportunity to vote according to their conscience. This is exactly how our system should work. I take full responsibility because we have to do the right thing.
And let history judge us.

Mike Johnson, Speaker of the United States House
[Image: A9qJXOa.jpeg][Image: Jrx6pHs.png]
Everyone made fun of Noah as he built the ark on sunny days.
Until one day it started to rain ...
Q is building the ark.The anon persist in wanting to guess the day it will begin to rain.
And they keep making mistakes.
But one day it will rain...and it will be biblical.

https://www.qanon.it

Messages In This Thread
RE: -@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- - by duncanhidao - 04-18-2024, 10:05 AM