deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is The FBI and DOJ setting up a Potential Biden Arrest?
So grandpa is out there or is he on a controlled substance to make him appear so to provide him the means of plausible deniability? Why I bring this up is because every now and then if someone pushes the right button he snaps to attention and gives some snarky comment just like I am sure his old man did back in the day when he was a used car salesman. 

That being aside I am beginning to wonder whether FBI Chris Wray keeps saying in public that all hell is breaking loose in the USA and he’s connecting the dots to the borders and the 2024 election. Almost warning Biden to do his job as in securing the borders

So in brief I will assume that what he’s saying in public is also being presented to the Biden administration and to Biden himself. That alone action by Wray to me points that Wray isn’t owned by the Chinese a Drug Cartel, Bill Gates or George Soros. So in effect since he continues to speak out and up and if nothing is done at the Executive level can the USDOJ charge President Biden and others with willful neglect to purposely NOT uphold the US Constitution of the USA? Wray recently comments on the attack over in Russia. Said the same could happen here and I am sure Russia doesn’t have wide open borders. 

I am assuming that Biden did swear to uphold the US Constitution when he’s was sworn in? Possibly he didn’t as a result of the January 6, 2021 uprising at the swearing in ceremony. I will have to go back and look. How about his sidekick. Mrs. Giggles? 

So I put this in the conspiracy docket as I sense also that something will go down either before, during or after the election in 2024. USMSM will blame MAGA. It’s so convenient isn’t it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aunZo7SWRmg

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/wa...r-election

So pass the apple pie?
(Yesterday, 12:11 PM)Waterglass Wrote: So grandpa is out there or is he on a controlled substance to make him appear so to provide him the means of plausible deniability? Why I bring this up is because every now and then if someone pushes the right button he snaps to attention and gives some snarky comment just like I am sure his old man did back in the day when he was a used car salesman. 

That being aside I am beginning to wonder whether FBI Chris Wray keeps saying in public that all hell is breaking loose in the USA and he’s connecting the dots to the borders and the 2024 election. Almost warning Biden to do his job as in securing the borders

So in brief I will assume that what he’s saying in public is also being presented to the Biden administration and to Biden himself. That alone action by Wray to me points that Wray isn’t owned by the Chinese a Drug Cartel, Bill Gates or George Soros. So in effect since he continues to speak out and up and if nothing is done at the Executive level can the USDOJ charge President Biden and others with willful neglect to purposely NOT uphold the US Constitution of the USA? Wray recently comments on the attack over in Russia. Said the same could happen here and I am sure Russia doesn’t have wide open borders. 

I am assuming that Biden did swear to uphold the US Constitution when he’s was sworn in? Possibly he didn’t as a result of the January 6, 2021 uprising at the swearing in ceremony. I will have to go back and look. How about his sidekick. Mrs. Giggles? 

So I put this in the conspiracy docket as I sense also that something will go down either before, during or after the election in 2024. USMSM will blame MAGA. It’s so convenient isn’t it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aunZo7SWRmg

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/wa...r-election

So pass the apple pie?

"People" like Biden are unarrestable. Anything that looks like he might be arrested is orchestrated theater meant to have people perpetually chasing fake leads that go nowhere.
I can only expect that for some.... reaching the office of the Presidency is like the ultimate "safety zone."

Abuse of "presidential immunity" aside, the office itself must be protected, regardless of the faults of a particular political player.

I doubt that our current president will ever stand accused... certain elements of the entrenched political-appointee world would themselves be greatly threatened if that were to happen... (not to mention former presidents and their own shenanigans.)

Truth is, the machinery of "publicity" and "political theater" make some believe it is all about the person in the office.  It is not so in principle.  Only in the theater.

Will Joe Biden face some kind of "justice" for whatever he may have done?  That's up to the institution of justice... (ahem.)  

Will the President?... well, the president is an office, not a person.  The office of the president is not there to do what the person occupying the office may have done.
(Yesterday, 12:11 PM)Waterglass Wrote: That being aside I am beginning to wonder whether FBI Chris Wray keeps saying in public that all hell is breaking loose in the USA and he’s connecting the dots to the borders and the 2024 election. Almost warning Biden to do his job as in securing the borders

The numbers fall WAY short of those from Bush's term: https://www.dhs.gov/ohss/topics/immigrat...19/table39

Congress bears most of the responsibility since they are the ones who decide on how much budget the Immigration department gets.  You may recall that recently the Republicans shot down (at Trump's behest) a bipartisan deal that would have given them more funding -- a bill that was praised by the border patrol itself.

https://apnews.com/article/congress-ukra...b727a284f8

Biden could say "open all the borders" or "shut everything down" (and things between) and it doesn't mean a thing.  What DOES mean something is if CONGRESS funds the shut down or ramp up.  Biden could say "hate it!  Let everyone in" and if congress didn't like the idea, it's merely political talking points and not actual policy.  He could attempt (as Trump did) an executive order and would find that he was blocked by every court in the land.

So let's blame the ones who are NOT giving the agency money for agents and equipment... and that's Congress.  The agents can only do so much in a 40 hour work week (many work overtime) -- without more agents and more equipment, there's nothing else they can do.

And nobody's going to arrest Biden for "not doing his job" because his job is NOT writing the budget.  He just signs off on it (or doesn't, and Congress overrides him.)