DONATE TO SUPPORT UKRAINE'S INDEPENDENCE.

Login to account Create an account  

Poll: Noah
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Of Earth
71.43%
5 71.43%
Not of Earth
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alien Abductions in the Book of Enoch and the Search for Noah's Ark
A New Why Files is about to drop in about an hour of me posting this;

Enoch's dire plea sung,
Giants and Watchers heed not,
Floodgates unleash wrath.

Ark sails through chaos,
Survival on mountaintop,
Noah, a rebirth.

Myths weave through the Earth,
CIA veils ancient proof,
Noah, not of Earth.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n84o7Ggw2Fw]
Alien Abductions in the Book of Enoch and the Search for Noah's Ark

Enoch warned the Giants and the Watchers of the world. Repent or feel God's wrath.

They ignored his warning.

The floodgates of Heaven burst forth and water rushed over the Earth, destroying everything.

The only thing to survive is a single vessel, a huge ship: the Ark.

5 months later, the waters recede and the Ark made ground on a mountaintop. A man named Noah emerged, and civilization began again.

Some version of the Noah's Ark story exists in almost every religion and every culture on Earth.

But did Noah and the Ark really exist?

There's evidence that they did.

So much evidence, that it was classified by the CIA for almost 50 years.

But why classify it? Well, there are two problems with the Noah's Ark story. One, the Ark is much older than anyone thought. And two, the man named Noah? He wasn't a man. At least, not a man from Earth.
got my ass ate, it was great, tell your dad thanks

[Image: eI0GGBm.gif]
So who was Noah ? Puzzled Rolleyes and where from ? Shocked

I dont have time now to wach the video sorry...
Love the Why Files.  Hecklefish is my Spirit Animal.  AJ is very entertaining as well. 

We have multiple arcs on the planet at this moment.  Why do people not believe the story of Noah?
(12-15-2023, 09:04 AM)CoyoteAngels Wrote: Love the Why Files.  Hecklefish is my Spirit Animal.  AJ is very entertaining as well. 

We have multiple arcs on the planet at this moment.  Why do people not believe the story of Noah?

The Why Files are a fun watch and informative. I do enjoy the format of the show.

I prefer the original Sumarian version of Ziusudra building the boat, these being the oldest written stories. Most scholars believe the Babylonians copied this and it was then copied by the Israelites.
"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
(12-14-2023, 07:49 PM)Lysergic Wrote: Some version of the Noah's Ark story exists in almost every religion and every culture on Earth.

But did Noah and the Ark really exist?

There's evidence that they did.

So much evidence, that it was classified by the CIA for almost 50 years.

But why classify it? Well, there are two problems with the Noah's Ark story. One, the Ark is much older than anyone thought. And two, the man named Noah? He wasn't a man. At least, not a man from Earth.
It's a fun story.  I think destruction/creation stories are just universal. Parallel thought, not plagiarism. 

But the story is ridiculous. His age, and biblical ages in general, I attribute to Lazy writing in the second temple.  They had to make it go back far enough in their own time to predate Sumeria and Gilgamesh.  

I'm wondering how that old guy kept 95% of the animals from eating each-other? Gigamesh only had to keep track of beer and livestock. 

I think the post exilic jews were a little, call it ambitious, with their narrative, and didn't consider the absurdities of some of the technical portions. 

Always get a picture of a dome formation in Turkey too. The same one too. That fold formation looks like a upside down boat hull! 

And then the water requirements. And I'm not even sold Moses, Abraham, or Noah even existed. Maybe Saul onward. Anyone that existed concurrent with Hebrew settlements I'll believe existed in some form.

So I take a completely different parable from the flood stories, one possibly derived from genetic memory itself, population bottlenecks happen.  72k years isn't that far back really. There were more hominid species still alive, but Lake Toba affected everyone. 4 times larger than Yellowstone. 

Some estimates put the entire human population to as few as a few thousand breeding pairs in the volcanic winter that followed. That's the type of event that gets committed to memory. 

I think it's human recognition in the potential for instant depopulation at any moment. A lingering instinctual fear that something catastrophic can happen. I think the "for sin" part is not enough of a reason to fear the watcher.
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter
(12-15-2023, 04:24 AM)Kenzo Wrote: So who was Noah ? Puzzled Rolleyes and where from ? Shocked

I dont have time now to wach the video sorry...

Space lord
got my ass ate, it was great, tell your dad thanks

[Image: eI0GGBm.gif]
[Image: nr6376048e.jpg]
There are five books of Enoch. Pick one.
The case can easily be made thru scripture the flood was a local not global event.
The CIA covered up lots of their involvement when they used metaphysical means to gather information. At first it was secrecy, then embarrassment. There's no real reason to put a lot of creedence in the importance of it, unless we're aiming to get the funds spent on it returned.

The fact the Book of Enoch got bounced from inclusion in the Bible doesn't mean it was hiding anything, much less aliens. Lots of Enoch were taken from older Mesoptamian stories. 

The interesting part is much of the bible was stripped of various categories of original spirit beings PLUS mistranslated. Many of these Beings more accurately align with what we're seeing as the NHI or otherwise known as the Phenomena, not ET's. Altho in fairness the gray's greatly resemble descriptions of the Fae in current times. 

I fully understand no one wanting to jump off & watch a video, or two or many. You either want some answers or you don't. Personally I purchased Heiser's book "The Unseen Realm" after watching many of his video's. Reading it strictly as a "who's who in the spirit realm, their capabilities & functions. It's paranormal gold. Every Paranormal/Cryptid Researcher should read it on that basis alone.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHPaRbV0f1k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QM7anD5vSI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThmF7OErkxY
Noahs ark is a myth that is easily debunked.  The Book of Enoch is pseudepigrapha that contradicts the Bible.  Sorry but both of those are just fictional.  Nothing to them.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(01-02-2024, 07:59 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: Noahs ark is a myth that is easily debunked.  The Book of Enoch is pseudepigrapha that contradicts the Bible.  Sorry but both of those are just fictional.  Nothing to them.

I disagree. I think there’s a lot to them. So for instance there have been many times when the ocean level has dropped 130 meters seemingly overnight. And it takes about 1,100 years for the oceans to regain about 30 meters. 

But for the ocean levels to drop 130 meters overnight world wide, well that would take a tremendous amount of heat. The only thing hot enough to do that in our local environment is the Sun. 

So what happens to all that water? 

Well if the ocean levels have dropped 130 meters world wide, it means that 130 meters of the ocean is remaining on land as snow or ice.

So i’m thinking that when the Sun does a huge blast that hits earth and evaporates a ton of water, its much more than 130 meters worth. Lets say twice that amount, and a lot of it would come raining down on the earth all over the earth, starting off as hot rain, warm, cold, hail, snow.

Everywhere would be flooded with rain, the hardest rain you’d ever experience, for months…