deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ATS Alternate Sources of Past Research
(05-16-2024, 10:33 PM)Dark Light Wrote: I’m sure I can’t be the only one who has turned to ATS the last decade or so for information finding?  For example, I’ve been on a binge of trying to figure out autoimmune, food, water, environment, Govt involvement, general disease issues for a while now and just a few days ago found a treasure trove of information on ATS going back to possibly one of ATS early days.   

All the old posts about cryptids or 9/11 or shootings that had posts that you could follow AS it was happening……..

Does anyone know how to preserve old ATS stuff if it’s even possible?     

Finding solid information is getting harder and harder, and I absolutely refuse to use mass media.    

I remember finding a site from a link on ATS that had obscure information that I haven’t been able to find again and Google for sure won’t show it.

What resources does everyone use?   I actually made a post on ATS about how people gather their information and didn’t really get any solid resources.

Sometimes when Im bored Ill search old ATS files 

YOU can sometimes find good threads on the waybackmachine that are semi-readable that have research links

Can't seem to get to the archives anymore, but search research and there are loads of threads that may have some relevancy 

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1263668/pg1
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  

Messages In This Thread
RE: ATS Alternate Sources of Past Research - by putnam6 - 06-19-2024, 06:31 PM