deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"We Didn’t Force Anyone To Do Anything"
(06-17-2024, 03:16 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I recall stating that my opinion was that as long as the 'emergency' was in place, we (consumers) would be exposed to whatever the Pharma employees working at the government service facilities could pull off .. and boy did they!

My 'bulletproof' shield with my pestering doctors' persistent recommendations to get the vaccine was simple... "As long as it is classified as 'experimental,' I will not."  That seemed to end the harassment..

Some very dodgy backstage connections out there mate and do remember reading back in the late nineties that the FDA was was one of the most compromised (corrupt) organisations in America.

Don't know if you've seen the video below but would certainly recommend it.

Here's the FDA report as described in the paragraph below.

FDA:

PDF File

Quote:Despite the fact that the clinical trials surrounding these experimental vaccines are ongoing and that the FDA itself admits that there is “currently insufficient data to make conclusions about the safety of the vaccine in subpopulations such as children less than 16 years of age, pregnant and lactating individuals, and immunocompromised individuals” and “risk of vaccine-enhanced disease over time, potentially associated with waning immunity, remains unknown,” governments around the world are contemplating making these vaccinations mandatory, or compelling people to take them against their will by restricting their access to public life until they subject themselves to this medical experimentation.

Video

Beer

Messages In This Thread
RE: "We Didn’t Force Anyone To Do Anything" - by Karl12 - 06-18-2024, 12:33 AM