deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trying to resolve 9/11
(12-13-2023, 05:18 AM)Kwaka Wrote: For a take for where I am with it these days, it helps explain how people like Biden get into power. Julian Assange, Frazzledrip, Pizzagate and Jeffery Epstein are all aspects to consider when down this rabbit hole. If it gets too dark, Jesus helps find some way out of this madness.

How do you resolve these issues?

I don't pay attention to things like; 9/11 conspiracies, Julian Assange, Frazzledrip, Pizzagate and Jeffery Epstein.  

I have never even never never heard of Frazzledrip. Sounds like something future Starbucks would offer. 

[Video: https://youtu.be/qs4mtbTsaL4?si=uLsaC7uRg5AS6Nhu]

Plus all this "cabal of pedo elites" thing is kinda "minister that gets caught in a park bathroom". It comes off more imagined by mass projection.  

So the answer is: I FIND IT EXTREMEMLY FUNNY. Oprah as a Darkside villain. And then I imagine the scene where the child she orders arrives. 

"Ms. Winfrey your live suburban child has arrived, and your wife is on the phone." 

"The child, is it white and protestant?" 

"Yes, Hallowed One" 

"Gooood. Have his head shaved and scared a little, then proceed to the live gland extraction, because I have a benefit tonight, and I have wrinkles showing."
[Image: 6qxPamS.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
Trying to resolve 9/11 - by Kwaka - 12-13-2023, 05:17 AM
RE: Trying to resolve 9/11 - by Kwaka - 12-13-2023, 05:18 AM
RE: Trying to resolve 9/11 - by IdeomotorPrisoner - 12-14-2023, 11:11 PM
RE: Trying to resolve 9/11 - by Kwaka - 12-16-2023, 09:38 AM