deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Teacher was fired for refusing to call children by their preferred pronouns
(06-15-2024, 10:15 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Hey Annee good to see you here...it's all about the limited amount of classroom time

I was kind of joking on using numbers, . . . 
Thanks for welcoming me.

Hush Hush Secret:  I didn't really take your number idea seriously  Tongue

Not every child is a "student".  Like for my kid -- academia -- is least important compared to self-esteem, socialization, etc.

What is a teacher today?  How much actual "teaching" do they do?  Almost everything is automated and online.

We've all heard "Square Peg -- Round Hole" -- are we finally doing something about it? 

Are we finally accepting we are born who we are -- and not everyone fits the standard social indoctrinations.

I swear most of us spend our lives trying to rid ourselves of the indoctrinations that were forced on us by parents and society. Trying to discover who we really are.

Imagine -- just being allowed "to be" from birth -- discovering your likes and dislikes without being herded into a "box".

And BTW -- I am actually more conservative than that sounds -- but I'm not STUCK in antiquated routines of social acceptability.

"That which is not earned has no value"

And I support school uniforms  Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teacher was fired for refusing to call children by their preferred pronouns - by ANNEE - 06-15-2024, 02:53 PM