deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Teacher was fired for refusing to call children by their preferred pronouns
(06-13-2024, 10:27 AM)pianopraze Wrote: You say that like it’s a bad thing. It is not.

Many reasons to homeschool or Private school - academics being the greatest.

Seems like more reasons every day as one side seems to be taking over the schools and universities and imposing their ideology while becoming more authoritarian every day. Dare to have a different opinion and they are coming up with increasingly powerful means of punishment and harassment.

What do you call an authoritarian ideology that controls corporations, government, schools, and media?

Thank you for your opinion.

I personally do not support home schooling -- unless there is a really good reason that is best for the child.

"Imposing their ideology" -- meaning people who have always been -- but were not allowed by law to be -- now openly expressing themselves.

I'm 77 -- when I was a kid the law prevented you from seeing your own school records and medical records. They were considered government records. 

Free to be -- or STUCK in a previously "acceptable" formatted social structure that's losing its relevance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teacher was fired for refusing to call children by their preferred pronouns - by ANNEE - 06-13-2024, 08:19 PM