deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intelligent Design Vs Chance
I actually refrain from using the "God" terminology much of the time because undoubtedly people will get the wrong idea. Most will likely associate the term with the personal Abrahamic type God and this just isn't (specifically) the case in the context of my own writing. I'm not an atheist, and I'm not a theist either in a conventional sense. I might be a deist - Einstein was a deist. On a sliding scale I'd be somewhere around the midway point between atheist and theist maybe leaning a bit more towards theist.

Like Maxmars reiterated several times "We don't know everything." and that's perfectly fine and there's nothing wrong with that, so I use 'placeholders' as part of any hypothesis much in the same way that "i" the imaginary unit is used as a placeholder in mathematics to denote a negative root - an imaginary number.

When the larger picture is taken into consideration here which to me would be eternity and all that is encapsulated by it, God isn't the only anomaly or absurdity. With contemporary expansion/inflation theories there are spatial and/or spatiotemporal negations and emergence from those. There are absurdities/contradictions involving spatial and temporal parameters/boundaries.

A primordial or eternal God/anomaly isn't the only absurdity here, but it's the most well-known one. These are very extreme conditions/circumstances presented here, so it does seem fitting that their attempted resolutions might require extreme measures which any scientific minded individual or one seeking concrete proof/evidence is likely to scoff at - you get used to it.

It is difficult if not impossible though to remain exclusively true to the thread title here like the other thread as there are multiple aspects all intimately related with one another that go beyond the mundane, traditional ways of thinking/processing, and ultimately beyond science itself.

Messages In This Thread
Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by CCoburn - 06-07-2024, 10:47 AM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by FlyersFan - 06-07-2024, 11:27 AM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by K218b - 06-07-2024, 12:21 PM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by schuyler - 06-07-2024, 01:51 PM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by K218b - 06-07-2024, 01:57 PM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by Maxmars - 06-07-2024, 04:57 PM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by CCoburn - 06-08-2024, 05:50 AM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by TheRedneck - 06-14-2024, 02:13 AM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by CCoburn - 07-03-2024, 06:24 PM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by CCoburn - 07-04-2024, 09:39 AM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by CCoburn - 07-05-2024, 10:20 PM