deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Evidence Man Never Landed On The Moon - Documentary
(05-07-2024, 08:50 AM)VulcanWerks Wrote: I do think the “reflector” on the moon is at least proof something man made went there. I’m not sure it’s proof of a lunar landing.

A reflector is not necessary to bounce a laser off the surface of the moon. It was done years before the moon landings without. The information is in the video.

(05-25-2024, 09:38 AM)Waterglass Wrote: This entire line of BS seems to be fueled by the highly edumacated Front Porch logic crowd.

Thanks for the respect. Better a skeptic than having a head stuck in the Moondust.

Did you even watch the video?

(05-25-2024, 08:34 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: Either way, the history books would have had Armstrong and Aldrin on the Moon on July 20th 1969.

The winners of wars write the history. Nobody can prove so many of the "facts" after an event.

You say you"know" so many things which does not force truth. Facts do, and WE weren't there to witness anything.

I appreciate your long reply, but there are still so many unanswered questions that cannot be answered with a few words on an internet forum.

I hope you enjoyed the video regardless. Interesting accumulation of information isn't it?

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evidence Man Never Landed On The Moon - Documentary - by Nerb - 05-25-2024, 10:17 AM