deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
100 Trillion Dollar Bankster Climate Swindle?
(05-15-2024, 03:14 PM)IdeomotorPrisoner Wrote: I don't know how to define it because it's capitalist-communism.

Nor do I mate but appreciate the post - your comment did put me in mind of this old quote:

Quote:• "The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

U.S. Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

Regarding end games the usual suspects also attended the very curious meeting covered in the VHS video below - towards the end we.see Rockefeller man Maurice Strong openly discussing 'the controlled demolition of first world economies'.

UNCED EARTH SUMMIT BY GEORGE HUNT 1992 (EN, VHS VIDEOTAPE - ORIGINAL)

Also thought some extremely important points were being made in this interview regarding the 1992 U.N. Rio Conference and wasn't that surprised to learn that the term 'sustainable development' (AKA 'the 'monopolization of the world's resources') was first popularized by author Gro Harlem Brundtland who wrote it as economic policy for Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission (of which she was a member).

Video

Beer

Messages In This Thread
RE: 100 Trillion Dollar Bankster Climate Swindle? - by Karl12 - 05-24-2024, 03:25 AM