deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Car companies 'monetizing' your driving data
(05-17-2024, 10:37 PM)BeyondKnowledge Wrote: I could not agree more that your data is yours to decide how to use. But your phone already does all this tracking. The only thing it doesn't know that your car does is things like are your headlights on, is your oil still good or needs changing. Little stuff like that. Where you are, how fast you go, how hard do you accelerate and brake is allready tracked in your phone.

I wonder if they have been selling that too?   And who else is a 'client' of the 'third-party' 'brokers?'

Seems clear that the data sieves planted firmly in our hands were always collecting our data, and most everyone has been 'conditioned' to poo-poo away any 'concerns,' because: "who cares?"

No matter what, this is the kind of abuse that I expected someone like the government to protect its citizens from... except it's "BIG" commerce... that's more important to the banksters than anything else.  And what the banksters want, the banksters get in our 'governments' rule book.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Car companies 'monetizing' your driving data - by Maxmars - 05-17-2024, 10:49 PM