deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
100 Trillion Dollar Bankster Climate Swindle?
Quote:In my opinion, it's not capitalism that presents the flaw... it's people. Specifically, a certain kind, who we know abuse trust, for their own benefit.

It finds a familiar habitat in capitalism, where the apex of human sociopathic tendency for personal benefit is called business.

When I hear names like Rothschild, Rockefeller, Carnegie, DuPont, all I think of are weasels smoking cigars on ornate train cars. Titans of industry as a lot of nepotistic assholes that gave into labor unions kicking and screaming. Despite being for their one-time less regulated Titanic empires.

And this is a new frontier of that, only unlike anti-trust and labor regularations, this regulatory incursion was crafted from the Titans to maximize profit with drone mantras and behavioral herd strategy.

Like they saw which way everything was going, and got on board with their own lobbyist to craft climate initiatives that absolve prior responsibility and recover the increased costs with an entire green stock market to control.

Like they have new carbon standards, which are more expensive, so they lobby to ban the now more expensive technology (like internal combustion) so they can innovate replacement technologies everyone is now forced to buy. And profit off of authoritative regulations passed under the guise of progress, but predetermined to sell those innovations. LEDSs in place of iridescent, solar panels, personal charging stations, turbines, water purifiers, rain catchers, smart home technology, security, home gardening solutions, and all sorts of agricultural things, after factory large scale farming falls victim to carbon and is regulated into oblivion moreso than it already is.

It's almost like it's trending towards selling everyone self sustaining means, that they can then incorporate into larger system of energy trading. Allotments, supluss. Sell us sustainability conglomerate corporations!

Perhaps it will prepare us for living on Mars in 50 years.

I don't see it as much of a scam, as much as enough of belief the earth is warming, people are responsible, and figuring out a way to still make amazing profits.

Al Gore threw them a curveball too. They just got "proactive".
[Image: 6qxPamS.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 100 Trillion Dollar Bankster Climate Swindle? - by IdeomotorPrisoner - 05-15-2024, 05:45 PM