deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Climate Scam
I am a conservationist.   I think there is a very simple way to determine whether 'climate change' is valid.   As a conservationist, I want to preserve/clean up the soil, the water, the land, the sea, and foster as much recycling as can be possible.   Instead of mandating "no single-use plastics", we should be working on reusing and repurposing those plastics.   I don't think we can legislate innovation, and therefore cannot legally declare that certain situation will be.   For example, we cannot mandate that diesel trucks will be replaced by EV trucks by a certain date.   What we can do is grant concessions toward those who replace their diesel trucks with EV trucks, and what we can do is install "free to the public" fast chargers for those trucks.   What we cannot do is make trucking companies replaces their diesel trucks with EV trucks.   That will result in a slam to the local economy as well as much less goods being trucked in.  Listen to this again:   We cannot legislate innovation.   This is much of the reason that the California economy is devastated.   Take a look at a video of Beverly Hills, or West Hollywood, or downtown Berkeley, or downtown San Francisco, and track all the chains that have pulled out and moved to more enlightened states.   

If the works of climate change require great gouts of money, then it is a fraud.   We should be cleaning up our act and the Earth, it's waters, soils, etc.   If your government wants to spend great amounts of money toward 'climate change', they are trying to use YOUR money to control you and the rest of the population.   

I don't think there is any doubt that wherever people congregate, they screw up the environment.   We expand and wipe out the resources and then expand more.   Most cities could not survive a week after the cutoff of incoming goods.   Most people would die, especially if that included the shut off of power.   So we are terrible creatures.   We shouldn't worry about the Earth though.  It has been through far worse than us.   It will always adapt and go on.   What we might be doing is rendering the Earth inhabitable for us, though the depletion of resources  and despoiling of its waters.   

So, the next time your politicians want to gather up millions, billions or even trillions of dollars to "fight" climate change, you tell them HELL NO.  You tell them in every way you can that you want those dollars spent toward cleanup and conservation, and that you don't give a shit about carbon credits or advancing third world nations which were damaged by climate change.   

Much of "climate change" is not truly measurable.   Oh sure, we have reached the 'tipping point'.   Yep, except where you average it over data points all over the Earth, it looks much like it always have.   We have cyclical changes.   If your pundits want to devote great  amounts of money to climate change, it is YOUR obligation to demand from them how those funds will be spent.

Messages In This Thread
Climate Scam - by guyfriday - 03-28-2024, 09:32 PM
RE: Climate Scam - by argentus - 03-31-2024, 08:02 PM
RE: Climate Scam - by Nerb - 05-01-2024, 03:44 PM
RE: Climate Scam - by Maxmars - 03-31-2024, 08:54 PM
RE: Climate Scam - by Essan - 04-04-2024, 06:25 AM
RE: Climate Scam - by Maxmars - 04-04-2024, 01:53 PM
RE: Climate Scam - by Byrd - 04-04-2024, 11:40 AM
RE: Climate Scam - by guyfriday - 04-04-2024, 03:50 PM
RE: Climate Scam - by Byrd - 04-05-2024, 09:30 AM
RE: Climate Scam - by quintessentone - 04-05-2024, 01:48 PM
RE: Climate Scam - by pianopraze - 04-05-2024, 09:27 PM