deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Alien Autopsy
I have seen this video before, and still don't know what to make of it.   I want very desperately to believe it is real.    I guess I wonder why a different evolutionary process would still create 5 fingers and 5 toes as ours, with everything else different.   Also, I am a tad concerned about the view when it moves around the feet and the *cough* apex of the legs appears to be somewhat like Barbie dolls.... that is, without sexual organs or even any apparent ummmmm..... outlet of waste products.   

I don't really know.   I would love if some person on their deathbed would vet this and other similar videos.   I think of the "Alien Interview" video, and other  "Alien Autopsy" videos.   

I thank you for bringing it.   We will keep discussing it, and perhaps someday someone will arrive with additional data.

P.S.  

They are quite different from most conventional Terrestrial mammals as we know them.... and yet they have nipples.   Curious, no?

P.S.  

They are quite different from most conventional Terrestrial mammals as we know them.... and yet they have nipples.   Curious, no?

It is really quite a remarkable video.    It excites my sense.   It also kind of excites a instinctual memory.

Messages In This Thread
Alien Autopsy - by TSK - 11-17-2023, 10:31 PM
RE: Alien Autopsy - by Quantum12 - 11-18-2023, 08:25 PM
RE: Alien Autopsy - by argentus - 11-19-2023, 02:55 PM
RE: Alien Autopsy - by Kurokage - 11-21-2023, 12:58 PM
RE: Alien Autopsy - by Blaine91555 - 11-28-2023, 03:34 PM
RE: Alien Autopsy - by TSK - 12-01-2023, 02:32 AM