deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pentagon report finds no evidence of alien visits, hidden spacecraft
If my memory serves me right, there was a while ago some push to try convince public or at least some people that US goverment have alien technology , or about many UFO sightings...well the story took a new twist , with the new report ....

Pentagon report finds no evidence of alien visits, hidden spacecraft 

1 THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE ALL-DOMAIN ANOMALY RESOLUTION OFFICE Report on the Historical Record of U.S. Government Involvement with Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) Volume I February 2024

Quote:Claims about secret government programs reverse-engineering extraterrestrial technology are based on “circular reporting” and hearsay, investigators found.

Quote:A lengthy Defense Department review of U.S. government activities related to “unidentified anomalous phenomena,” more commonly known as UFOs, has found no evidence that extraterrestrial intelligence has visited Earth or that authorities have recovered crashed alien spacecraft and are hiding them from the public.

The review, publicly released Friday, covered all official U.S. investigatory efforts from 1945 to the present and examined classified and unclassified government archives.

It was unequivocal in its conclusions, finding “no evidence that any [U.S. government] investigation, academic-sponsored research, or official review panel has confirmed that any sighting of a UAP represented extraterrestrial technology.” Reports of flying objects or suspected alien craft usually turned out to have quotidian explanations: They were ordinary objects and phenomena and the result of misidentification,” sometimes by well-meaning witnesses who thought they had spotted something otherworldly.

The report is likely to be scrutinized and rejected by independent investigators, former U.S. personnel and conspiracy theorists who appear convinced that the government is hiding evidence of alien life and has constructed an elaborate set of classified programs devoted to reverse-engineering their technology. Last summer, a former intelligence officer who had served on a Pentagon UAP task force sparked headlines and speculation when he told Congress that the government has a secret repository of downed alien spacecraft and corpses.

The new report, compiled by the Defense Department’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), directly addressed those allegations.

“AARO determined, based on all information provided to date, that claims involving specific people, known locations, technological tests, and documents allegedly involved in or related to the reverse-engineering of extraterrestrial technology, are inaccurate,” the office stated in a 60-plus-page unclassified document.
Read the Pentagon's unclassified final AARO historical report
Even before the report was published, critics of the office had questioned whether investigators would be hamstrung by a lack of access to highly classified material. But the office devised a “secure process,” according to the report, working with government agencies to review so-called special-access programs that interviewees had identified, either by their supposed code names or description.

The office’s investigators were “granted full access to all pertinent sensitive [U.S. government] programs,” and when companies and contractors were identified, the office interviewed senior-level executives, scientists and engineers in those organizations, the report stated. Investigators had access to a wide range of government departments and agencies, including the Defense Department and the military services, the intelligence community — including records held by the CIA — the Energy Department, the Department of Homeland Security and the National Archives.

Pentagon Review Finds No Evidence of Alien Cover-Up

Do this cause cognitive dissonance....
Quote:Cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort that results from holding two conflicting beliefs, values, or attitudes
I have a theory about this, but as to this particular scam, all I'm going to ask is where's the cash?
Information pulled from: Post’s bombshell report about alien life on Earth being false confirmed after US gov spent millions funding search: Pentagon (nypost.com)
Quote: The Pentagon noted that Americans’ obsession with flying saucers and government conspiracies to cover them up began in the 1950s, driven in part by public knowledge of classified government programs like the Manhattan Project.

But as The Post reported exclusively last year, the Pentagon’s own fixation with finding moon men started in 2008.

That’s when, at the behest of former Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) the Pentagon’s Defense Intelligence Agency created a $22 million program called the Advanced Aerospace Weapon Systems Application Program or AAWSAP.

The multimillion-dollar contract was awarded to longtime Reid friend Robert Bigelow and his company Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS).
The stated purpose of the AAWSAP was to research and predict future aerospace technology trends.

But BAASS, made up of ghost hunters and psychics, soon went off the rails – using taxpayer funds to chase UFOs — and even ghosts and werewolves — at Skinwalker Ranch in Utah.

Under Harry Reid, the money went to Bigelow, but now where did the money go to? Accountability is needed for these "funds". I think this is where Springer would be good to hear from on their opinion about this griftola on the American Public. The amount of damage to the UFO/UAP community is not going to be fully known until the next big thing leaks or happens in the field. Mirageman or Gut might be a good opinion on that too. 

I think the real messed up part of all this was that the data was so bad that other countries like Mexico tried to get in on this HOAX in order to scam the public, but in those cases what was the scam for? Money, propaganda, disinformation, or something yet unseen. We just don't fully know yet.
(03-09-2024, 02:27 AM)guyfriday Wrote: I have a theory about this, but as to this particular scam, all I'm going to ask is where's the cash?
Information pulled from: Post’s bombshell report about alien life on Earth being false confirmed after US gov spent millions funding search: Pentagon (nypost.com)

Under Harry Reid, the money went to Bigelow, but now where did the money go to? Accountability is needed for these "funds". I think this is where Springer would be good to hear from on their opinion about this griftola on the American Public. The amount of damage to the UFO/UAP community is not going to be fully known until the next big thing leaks or happens in the field. Mirageman or Gut might be a good opinion on that too. 

I think the real messed up part of all this was that the data was so bad that other countries like Mexico tried to get in on this HOAX in order to scam the public, but in those cases what was the scam for? Money, propaganda, disinformation, or something yet unseen. We just don't fully know yet.

Great observation....yes where`s the money.....follow the money .  The last round when they pushed all that material feeled strange , phishy...

Thought i still believe 100% the ice-skating spacemonkey ...

[Image: iMHLcs9.jpeg]
The military has UFOs recorded on their radar from airplanes.  There are tons and tons of reports made by pilots, both miitary and civilian.  I think there is plenty of evidence.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(03-09-2024, 05:12 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: The military has UFOs recorded on their radar from airplanes.  There are tons and tons of reports made by pilots, both miitary and civilian.  I think there is plenty of evidence.

Yeeh....well it seem like there is now conflicting information coming from the military itself now ??

So have any theory what the catch here ?

Is this some kind of PsyOp ....?
Blue book 2.0?

or are we up to 3.0…
(03-09-2024, 05:58 AM)Kenzo Wrote:  
Yeeh....well it seem like there is now conflicting information coming from the military itself now ??

So have any theory what the catch here ?

Is this some kind of PsyOp ....?

I agree. Why spend the last few years telling us, "They have bodies", "They have the craft", then turn around and say that "they have nothing".

From a full-on conspiracy perspective, I would wonder if we were threatened with some kind of Alien Invasion, but somehow was able to negotiate a peace treaty before that happened.

From a more realistic perspective, I wonder if people started to look into this and smelled the grift, so the people taking all the money decided to cut their losses and run before getting called out.

Given the facts that we have, at least, hundreds of hours of military and commercial pilot interactions with these unknowns, not to mention genuine reports from the public. It's hard to believe that there is nothing to worry about, or that the government has nothing to report about this topic. Why funnel the money and make it a priority for the last few decades if it's nothing to report on. 

Nixon said that have something that we can't explain, and he doubted that we would ever really understand it either. This says that this recent funding wasn't about revealing what we had or knew, but instead was about grifting cash. 

All this misinformation almost leaves me wondering if the real reason for shutting this down was that Aliens have infiltrated the government and doesn't want people poking around in this, but that's a nutty idea.
Was hoping somebody would post on this, the DOD is going to play stupid, FWIw they set up a plausible denial system a long time ago, and farmed it out to our corporations or hopefully our corporations. However, considering the current socio-political climate it might really be for the best, like legit national security. The scary part to me isn't that they are hiding it, the scary part is the military seems to be in a subordinate role.
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
(03-09-2024, 08:26 PM)guyfriday Wrote: I agree. Why spend the last few years telling us, "They have bodies", "They have the craft", then turn around and say that "they have nothing".

From a full-on conspiracy perspective, I would wonder if we were threatened with some kind of Alien Invasion, but somehow was able to negotiate a peace treaty before that happened.

From a more realistic perspective, I wonder if people started to look into this and smelled the grift, so the people taking all the money decided to cut their losses and run before getting called out.

Given the facts that we have, at least, hundreds of hours of military and commercial pilot interactions with these unknowns, not to mention genuine reports from the public. It's hard to believe that there is nothing to worry about, or that the government has nothing to report about this topic. Why funnel the money and make it a priority for the last few decades if it's nothing to report on. 

Nixon said that have something that we can't explain, and he doubted that we would ever really understand it either. This says that this recent funding wasn't about revealing what we had or knew, but instead was about grifting cash. 

All this misinformation almost leaves me wondering if the real reason for shutting this down was that Aliens have infiltrated the government and doesn't want people poking around in this, but that's a nutty idea.

There is something fishy about this , no doubt about it....

[Image: PHxQwWQ.gif]

feeding conflicting information to cause something in to out heads ?  Everything is possible , including what you mentioned.

(03-10-2024, 04:12 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Was hoping somebody would post on this, the DOD is going to play stupid, FWIw they set up a plausible denial system a long time ago, and farmed it out to our corporations or hopefully our corporations. However, considering the current socio-political climate it might really be for the best, like legit national security. The scary part to me isn't that they are hiding it, the scary part is the military seems to be in a subordinate role.

I feel like im lost with is all zig zag  ....look there! / nothing to see here move along...

Maybe that was the desired effect ? Puzzled
Yes, as Flyers Fan said the Military has video of Unknown Flying vehicles......Tic Tac ufo anyone...?  They even released a report and video footage of Unknown flying vehicles in 2017.  All of these videos have vehicles which defy laws of Physics, change direction on a dime, fly in and out of the ocean(s), and achieve speeds no known human spacecraft can achieve.  What about Roswell, the Majestic 12, etc?  None of this ever happened?

Speaking of the Majestic 12, it is possible that US scientists reverse engineered alien technology it got from the Roswell crash site and other UFO crash sites.  However, in order for the Majestic 12 to have existed it would mean that there was indeed an Alien craft to necessitate its existence which further proves the point that Aliens do exist.