deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intelligent Design Vs Chance
(06-07-2024, 10:47 AM)CCoburn Wrote: Intelligent Design Vs Chance

I believe this to be part of a larger picture, but it can serve as entry point to a topic of interest for the time being while likely spawning other relevant threads.

This need not be a "one or the other" type scenario either but there could exist a sequence of events where these are part and parcel of a greater scheme of things such as existence and non(negative existence).

Just as mathematics implements an "order of operations" so may existence and a lack thereof.

It has been stated recently that there is "zero evidence" of intelligent design, but how can one observe any "evidence" if they cannot even properly define the anomaly in question that would yield such evidence?

Perhaps in attempting to define and possibly even understand this intelligent design anomaly, if it exists, it might also be productive in attempting to understand the parameters of its existence as well as non-existence if that is the case.

So there it is again and could have been written a hundred different ways. Intelligent design versus chance or perhaps a sequencing of both as components of a core cosmological order.

I can't do the nihilism thing. There's always one more god, no matter how it's defined.

God = Multiverse leaves you in the exact same spot. Explaining how a function rises out of nothing.

Beyond everything, beneath everything is still coding, I don't care what anyone says. Pull it all the way back and you still have to explain WHY forces separate when it falls to a consistent temperature.

Like there's still LAW before there were even separate forces. Laws governing the Grand Unification Epoch. Laws specific to a specific set of initial conditions.

Even if you retract back into M-theory you get even CLOSER to divinity. Now this multiverse LITERALLY allows for everything. Like there is an eternal bulk in which infinite universes with infinite variations, causes, and laws can form.

Not to knock the atheist theoretical physicist but it's humorously like a proof of God in my mind.

So you've proven the universe allows for infinities of infinities and can spawn any universe in any conceivable variation, and it's all compactified like one of those mandlebrot zooms? Out of reach to our perception... dimensionality speaking.

Neat, how is that not the Alpha/Omega?

No matter what you do, there is apologetic room and demand to define priori parameters.

I mean, unless you eliminate cause and say it can just happen. Even there I feel the way the universe "unraveled" itself, unification/decoupling suggest at least some zero point shit going on before. And once again, you are back at a Bose-Einstein condensate of infinite potential waiting for a fluctuation.

Pick your creation mode, however scientific, and your usually in a hamster wheel of apologetic ouroboros.
[Image: JJJSndK.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by CCoburn - 06-07-2024, 10:47 AM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by FlyersFan - 06-07-2024, 11:27 AM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by K218b - 06-07-2024, 12:21 PM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by schuyler - 06-07-2024, 01:51 PM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by K218b - 06-07-2024, 01:57 PM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by Maxmars - 06-07-2024, 04:57 PM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by CCoburn - 06-08-2024, 05:50 AM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by TheRedneck - 06-14-2024, 02:13 AM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by CCoburn - 07-03-2024, 06:24 PM
RE: Intelligent Design Vs Chance - by IdeomotorPrisoner - 07-03-2024, 07:48 PM