deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy thoughts on the recent debate
(07-01-2024, 01:01 AM)Maxmars Wrote: The tragedy for me is just how much the larger picture makes this "appear" to be a scam... I mean the fact that a body of representatives, no matter how we shuffle the deck, always leads to the same performance from them, always a flaccid outcome... never achieving anything other than more political theater.  The whole effect rings in harmony with similar 'directing' done in the old World Wide Wrestling theater.  The players are entirely incidental to the promised outcome... which they never actualize.  What they call political compromise is actually a cover for distinctly self-serving purposes.  That venue of exploitation had to end.

It is distinctly unjust to put people with personal agendas in charge of 'creating' iron-clad federal "policy."  It doesn't matter if that personal agenda is 'activism,' 'party loyalty,' or other 'special distinctive preferences.'  The job of leading a division-sized group of diverse and varied citizens is not to make it a platform for your opinion, it does not exist as an "opportunity" to extract wealth for yourself or others, it is not a "tool" to effect "change."   The appointments are a public office, the appointee is accepting responsibilities, not handed a power platform.  These abuses are prevalent in the culture of many government agencies... which have become social clubs for a select group of the self-declared elite.  Their 'toying' with the population is now becoming insidious... This is even more true when the political-appointees represent the industry they are regulating.

We citizens need our agencies to be "agents" of the law... not "makers" of law.  It's akin to weaponizing public service, no?  The judges were right... this doesn't bode as a "building block" to a better America, and the Constitution must be "negotiated with" to make it fit... not indicative of what the nation was made for.

I wouldn't know what outcome won't lead to high drama... political theater had more value when I believed that it mostly wasn't pantomime... but now that find it mostly is pantomime... it's lost its glamor.

We haven't had a candidate I could be hopeful about in decades... and even then, in retrospect, I remember mentally tap dancing to resolve who was a 'better candidate.' It all made sense to follow... until after three or four careers, microscopically little changes... for the better.  They all talk shit.  They all deserve our love and admiration.  They are pointless as a paper mask.  Politics is a scam.  It doesn't have to be, but the players won't have it any other way.  And year after year they do their best to cement their permanence.  Despite the scripting.  It's all too maddening. It's all too... theatrical.

I say pay them all minimum wage!  We'll see who stays along for the ride.

These politicians serve only themselves and the interests that supported them all the way through in their political careers.

For example Biden has a very dark side. It was him who kept pushing (along with others in the military industrial complex) to bomb relentlessly Serbia and in particular Belgrade. The bombing of a European country (probably the first after WW2) had the scope of disintegrating further the country of Serbia after the disintegration of the former Yugoslavia.

Biden is a self confessed Zionist and hence a danger for peace in the middle east and world peace. Zionism is an extreme ideology and zionists should never get any posts in government, civil service, armed forces. They are there to serve the interests of another country (we all know its name) and other powerful interests including the military industrial complex and the pharmaceuticals.

Trump is no better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conspiracy thoughts on the recent debate - by Notran - 07-01-2024, 06:52 AM