deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy thoughts on the recent debate
(06-30-2024, 11:32 PM)broccoli Wrote: ...

I always had this sneaking suspicion that Biden's entire presidency was meant to be cannon fodder, I think he's literally the U.S.A.'s fall guy, I think he knows it, I think it's planned by both parties and I believe it's because it's in the U.S.'s best interest as a whole. We can only watch the rest of the show to know for sure, but, it all looks like one giant sleight of hand anyway...

The tragedy for me is just how much the larger picture makes this "appear" to be a scam... I mean the fact that a body of representatives, no matter how we shuffle the deck, always leads to the same performance from them, always a flaccid outcome... never achieving anything other than more political theater.  The whole effect rings in harmony with similar 'directing' done in the old World Wide Wrestling theater.  The players are entirely incidental to the promised outcome... which they never actualize.  What they call political compromise is actually a cover for distinctly self-serving purposes.  That venue of exploitation had to end.

It is distinctly unjust to put people with personal agendas in charge of 'creating' iron-clad federal "policy."  It doesn't matter if that personal agenda is 'activism,' 'party loyalty,' or other 'special distinctive preferences.'  The job of leading a division-sized group of diverse and varied citizens is not to make it a platform for your opinion, it does not exist as an "opportunity" to extract wealth for yourself or others, it is not a "tool" to effect "change."   The appointments are a public office, the appointee is accepting responsibilities, not handed a power platform.  These abuses are prevalent in the culture of many government agencies... which have become social clubs for a select group of the self-declared elite.  Their 'toying' with the population is now becoming insidious... This is even more true when the political-appointees represent the industry they are regulating.

We citizens need our agencies to be "agents" of the law... not "makers" of law.  It's akin to weaponizing public service, no?  The judges were right... this doesn't bode as a "building block" to a better America, and the Constitution must be "negotiated with" to make it fit... not indicative of what the nation was made for.
(06-30-2024, 11:32 PM)broccoli Wrote: Take pulling out of any country for example. Unless you've wiped out the opposition, whatever faction is left behind is going to take over. No matter how it happens. Might as well give the people someone to blame right? Let's go all in on this coin flip here. Here's my prediction. To keep up the illusion of choice, they leave Biden as the Democratic nominee to make sure Trump wins.

I wouldn't know what outcome won't lead to high drama... political theater had more value when I believed that it mostly wasn't pantomime... but now that find it mostly is pantomime... it's lost its glamor.

We haven't had a candidate I could be hopeful about in decades... and even then, in retrospect, I remember mentally tap dancing to resolve who was a 'better candidate.' It all made sense to follow... until after three or four careers, microscopically little changes... for the better.  They all talk shit.  They all deserve our love and admiration.  They are pointless as a paper mask.  Politics is a scam.  It doesn't have to be, but the players won't have it any other way.  And year after year they do their best to cement their permanence.  Despite the scripting.  It's all too maddening. It's all too... theatrical.

I say pay them all minimum wage!  We'll see who stays along for the ride.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conspiracy thoughts on the recent debate - by Maxmars - 07-01-2024, 01:01 AM