deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Julian Assange to be released from jail
Adding insult to the injury!

Julian Assagne has to pay the cost of his charter flight a total of $520,000! to the Australian Government

How disgraceful...

He must sue the US and UK/Swedish Governments for hundreds of millions of dollars, for false accusations, false improvement, mental and psychological torture, threats, assassination plans, and so on.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/wikil...er-freedom

(06-28-2024, 08:06 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Julian Assagne is not a journalist .

Sounds like ATS Russophiles are getting activated in DI .....

If this place is becoming like ATS , a kremlin echo chamber i am out . I dont want to waste my time with idiots.

Julian Assagne is a journalist and an activist.
Everyone knows it.

Perhaps you can offer another view on what is his real profession but you will need much more than your false opinion.

I don't know why you relate Assagne to Russia and argue he is an asset for them. You can replace Russia for China and North Korea and make similar claims but they have no merits. You are the only one on this thread and elsewhere I ve looked online who has said he is a Russian asset.

Someone who exposes the US for committing war crimes is by no means a Russian, Chinese or North Korean asset.

He accepted to plead guilty as an exchange for his freedom for a crime he has never committed.

If you think by supporting Assagne and freedom of speech is Russophilia you are very confused I am afraid.

What happens on ATS is another conversation.
I am sure you will characterise the majority of members there as Russophiles. Everyone supports Assagne's release and everyone in all sites I am aware of has condemned the US and the UK for trying to destroy his life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Julian Assange to be released from jail - by Notran - 06-28-2024, 08:08 AM