deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Julian Assange to be released from jail
(06-27-2024, 04:11 AM)Notran Wrote: Julian Assagne is a journalist and an activist.

He isn't a Russian asset (whatever this means) and not related to Putin and the regime in Russia.

He isn't an American citizen and the laws of the US don't apply to him or to anyone who isn't an American citizen.

It doesn't matter how the information was obtained as he is a journalist and he he has the obligation to publish the relevant information for the whole world to see the war crimes committed by the US.

I would say the way Guardian has put it (the article is over two years old), is correct.
Everything happened under Trump and his administration. They were seriously thinking of kidnapping him or even killing him. That speaks volumes on how the deep state operates showing complete disregard for international law, laws in general, ethics and mortality. The Guardian didn't go ahead to say who saaid what and why the operation didn't go ahead. We know Trump and Pompeo (and the current administration) are part of the deep state, are immoral with twisted criminal minds.

Julian Assagne has had more offers to escape prison but he did stick to his principles and only after his family pushed him accepted the latest offer so he could reunite with his family.

Shame on the US and the UK (and Sweden for the fake rape accusations that collapsed).

You may want to watch the testimony of Dr Varoufakis who is a personal friend of Mr Assagne and I believe served as an elected politician in the European and Greek Parliaments.

Julian Assagne is not a journalist .

Sounds like ATS Russophiles are getting activated in DI .....

If this place is becoming like ATS , a kremlin echo chamber i am out . I dont want to waste my time with idiots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Julian Assange to be released from jail - by Kenzo - 06-28-2024, 08:06 AM