deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ATS Alternate Sources of Past Research
(06-20-2024, 04:12 AM)DarkSpace Wrote: i think there was a lots of reasearch links in a thread of its own. in the R.A.T.S forum i think. it was locked for "common" users, but as a "Scholar" i could access it. it was a handy resource.

And @l0st, I think i remember siscussing that search engine of yours way, way back. some of the AI-assisted search engines now, does quite a good job, if you just are critical when it comes to sources then choosing which links to read or use. same as "normal" searcher, but a little faster.

Yeah I was definitely a common user, I'm still hearing old stories about ATS and its inner workings I had no idea about.

I learned more about jet fuel and steel's melting temperature than a man my age and background should ever know. This makes me sentimental though, those were ATS's heydays a monster conspiracy and it seemed like it was neverending. It lost its decorum and tact, and by the time the biggest UFO/UAP news hit the site it had become too politicalized. 

Some of those old threads were pure research "manna", Im just a complete novice but I appreciate the time and effort that went into a lot of the threads.
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  

Messages In This Thread
RE: ATS Alternate Sources of Past Research - by putnam6 - 06-20-2024, 03:43 PM