deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i'm back!
So, im back in from the cold after not being on ATS since 2018 for some reason, and not being able to log on there or even create a new account. i was thinking about starting over here with a new name, but decided against that. i am really happy to see so many familiar names on here too, but i know it will never be the same as it was back in 2001 when i started over there. hopefully some of you guys remember discussing(arguing) with me too.  So, Hello and long time, no see, every one :D
Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes a little longer to achieve.
HI!

Happy to see old ATS members make it here.
While it may not be the same, at least it is comfortable!
The earth provides everything we need.
We thought we could do better.
We were wrong.
(06-19-2024, 10:37 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: HI!

Happy to see old ATS members make it here.
While it may not be the same, at least it is comfortable!

Thanks :D hopefully i will get veteran status here. lost a lot of stuff in that other place, and a bit sad about that. since i cant log in, i cant save my threads and research i had over there.
Welcome to what I hope will be your new home.

I know what you mean about losing a lot in the ATS archives...  I feel your pain.

Have a look see, find a comfy spot...  I hope to see you around.
(06-19-2024, 12:01 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Welcome to what I hope will be your new home.

I know what you mean about losing a lot in the ATS archives...  I feel your pain.

Have a look see, find a comfy spot...  I hope to see you around.

thanx, Mm :) Already looking around to see if there is anywhere i can positively contribute :)
(06-19-2024, 10:04 AM)DarkSpace Wrote: So, im back in from the cold after not being on ATS since 2018 for some reason, and not being able to log on there or even create a new account. i was thinking about starting over here with a new name, but decided against that. i am really happy to see so many familiar names on here too, but i know it will never be the same as it was back in 2001 when i started over there. hopefully some of you guys remember discussing(arguing) with me too.  So, Hello and long time, no see, every one :D

Welcome to your new place.  Enjoy your new home. Beer
(06-19-2024, 10:53 AM)DarkSpace Wrote: Thanks :D hopefully i will get veteran status here. lost a lot of stuff in that other place, and a bit sad about that. since i cant log in, i cant save my threads and research i had over there.

This looks like a good opportunity to test my ATStoPDF program to save your threads as PDF files.  Smile

DarkSpace threads

I hope the link works.