deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Yay! A new place to lurk
Hi all and thanks DTOM for referencing this forum recently for easy finding.

You'll see me post/comment mainly in UFO or general consipacy threads.  I don't do politics and don't like mixing it up with other members.  I respect everyone's opinion no matter how wrong they are :-)

I live in Texas, I'm mid-century aged and work in IT (programming)
(03-20-2024, 10:21 AM)Raptured Wrote: Hi all and thanks DTOM for referencing this forum recently for easy finding.

You'll see me post/comment mainly in UFO or general consipacy threads.  I don't do politics and don't like mixing it up with other members.  I respect everyone's opinion no matter how wrong they are :-)

Welcome, and welcome.

Please jump right in and get talkin'

Look around, start some conversations.

Be seeing you on the board!
(03-20-2024, 10:21 AM)Raptured Wrote: You'll see me post/comment mainly in UFO or general consipacy threads.  I don't do politics and don't like mixing it up with other members.  I respect everyone's opinion no matter how wrong they are :-)

Welcome, and thanks for your future contributions to the diverse topics found on these boards.
Thanks all.  it's very comforting to see all the familiar user names.   I've lurked on ATS for over a decade and even though I haven't interacted with most of youz, I feel like I know you to an extent.

Q though..TSK doesn't ring any bells for some reason.  Was that their ATS name as well?
(03-21-2024, 11:37 AM)Raptured Wrote: Thanks all.  it's very comforting to see all the familiar user names.   I've lurked on ATS for over a decade and even though I haven't interacted with most of youz, I feel like I know you to an extent.

Q though..TSK doesn't ring any bells for some reason.  Was that their ATS name as well?

theshadowknows, yeah. I was a kid when I made that account back in 2003. Very immature. I don't think I ever posted anything of substance back then. I also posted under Jaymp after the TSK account was banned.  Though the last few years, I've posted seldom and mainly lurked.

There's not much to say about myself. I'm a laid back guy that loves conspiracy theories, an edible here and there, James Bond, and World War 2 history. I'm also a graphic designer by trade.

I hope you all feel very welcome here, and I hope we can recapture the spirit ATS once had.

I'm not Darko. I genuinely give a shit about this community, and I also intend on taking more of a backseat role and allowing Djarums and DTOM to administer as they see fit. I trust their judgment, as well as the rest of the staff, and I couldn't have put this together without them. @MykeNukem too for generously donating the domain.

Bright days ahead Cool
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(03-21-2024, 01:33 PM)TSK Wrote: theshadowknows, yeah. I was a kid when I made that account back in 2003. Very immature. I don't think I ever posted anything of substance back then. I also posted under Jaymp after the TSK account was banned.  Though the last few years, I've posted seldom and mainly lurked.

There's not much to say about myself. I'm a laid back guy that loves conspiracy theories, an edible here and there, James Bond, and World War 2 history. I'm also a graphic designer by trade.

I hope you all feel very welcome here, and I hope we can recapture the spirit ATS once had.

I'm not Darko. I genuinely give a shit about this community, and I also intend on taking more of a backseat role and allowing Djarums and DTOM to administer as they see fit. I trust their judgment, as well as the rest of the staff, and I couldn't have put this together without them. @MykeNukem too for generously donating the domain.

Bright days ahead Cool

I used the ATS "glitch" last year to create this username, simply because I didn't like the old one.  It tied to other online accounts of mine by name (stupid mistake).
I'm totally digging the vibe here already, especially due to the lack of a certain brainwashed, polarized mentality that infests ATS in it's current state.
I've done software development (private sector) for decades.   Total respect for you graphics guys  :-)
(03-20-2024, 10:21 AM)Raptured Wrote: Hi all and thanks DTOM for referencing this forum recently for easy finding.

Welcome,  and enjoy Cool

and happy to see my post did what it was supposed to do :D