deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where's the manual
I mean most of it around here is pretty self-explanatory, but what I don't get is how to add pictures? Because the button only say URL? I don't get it?

Or why my post turns black when I click on source?

What is the rating for?

I mean will it influence anything or is it just for me to feel good because I rated someone?

I guess more people will have more questions once things start moving. But it'll be okay.

Going to drive people nuts posting only in comic sans from now on. Some say it is the most irritating font.
I like that.
Ats2490_clowndance
(11-18-2023, 04:17 PM)FurPerson Wrote: I mean most of it around here is pretty self-explanatory, but what I don't get is how to add pictures? Because the button only say URL? I don't get it?

What is the rating for?

I mean will it influence anything or is it just for me to feel good because I rated someone?

I guess more people will have more questions once things start moving. But it'll be okay.

Going to drive people nuts posting only in comic sans from now on. Some say it is most irritating font.
I like that.
Ats2490_clowndance

Test page. . . . 

Quote:A BOWL OF SOUP (A POEM) There is nothing like soup. It is by nature eccentric: no two are ever alike, unless of course you get your soup in a can.”
soup poem - Search (bing.com)
* After having just spent 15 minutes trying to figure out what getting a buddy request means and how to deal with it - while still totally unable to turn my avatar into a full profile background * ... ... ...

Wait. There's a manual?
(11-18-2023, 04:32 PM)Hefficide Wrote: * After having just spent 15 minutes trying to figure out what getting a buddy request means and now to deal with it - while still totally unable to turn my avatar into a full profile background * ... ... ...

Wait. There's a manual?

No Sir.

Maybe it is still coming?

Also: Hi!
(11-18-2023, 04:17 PM)FurPerson Wrote: I mean most of it around here is pretty self-explanatory, but what I don't get is how to add pictures? Because the button only say URL? I don't get it?

What is the rating for?

Ats2490_clowndance

I can answer the RATING part...it is similar to an applause.  They use it on rogue nation IIRC.  The nice thing is, anyone can rate anyone.
And the buddy list.... if you go to the member list, and click on the member name, it will take you to the member's profile page....if you look a bit you will see Add to Buddy List.
And Add to Ignore List.
(11-18-2023, 04:32 PM)Hefficide Wrote: * After having just spent 15 minutes trying to figure out what getting a buddy request means and how to deal with it - while still totally unable to turn my avatar into a full profile background * ... ... ...

Wait. There's a manual?

I am trying to make my avatar full size too. I think I need a new longer avatar.

(11-18-2023, 04:55 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: And the buddy list.... if you go to the member list, and click on the member name, it will take you to the member's profile page....if you look a bit you will see Add to Buddy List.
And Add to Ignore List.

I just rated you lol. A positive! ?
this question was moot!
Since I already started this, I put it here:

In the Philosophy & Metaphysics forum the icons of the buttons in the text input are invisible they're there and functioning, the description is there, but can see only the empty fields.

I'd put a screenshot in here but there's no way to post a picture without URL, that's really difficult for me too.

oh no spoke to soon they're also totally not all doing what they're supposed to

But I gotta say: Just wrote a quick reply and a 'real' reply in the other thread and it auto-merged: I LOVE it!
(11-18-2023, 04:32 PM)Hefficide Wrote: * After having just spent 15 minutes trying to figure out what getting a buddy request means and how to deal with it - while still totally unable to turn my avatar into a full profile background * ... ... ...

Wait. There's a manual?

You'll have to host the mini profile background image elsewhere for now, and paste the link on the edit profile page. Let me know if you need any help.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]