deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Whatsuppppp!!!
Beer  Moi, expat here (USA) living the good life in the happiest place on Earth..Finland. I know, i know… don’t be jelly.. i got when the getting was good and…It appeared to be the right call, until Finland joined NATO…boooooo! Now instead of neutrality. I’m aquiring body armor and bunkers. Anyway, I’m into ”everything” that seems fantastical and have seen my share of the unbelivable become reality…so i look forward to exploring such things here…DENY IGNORANCE! Sounds good to me. Btw…Finnish people are not really that friendly to each other let alone outsiders. Oh well, they dress damn sharp and I get in where i fit in. Holla!

littlediduknow [Image: ats2505_uzi.gif]
Never be afraid to find out.
That being said….
If you must F around.
Do NOT cry if you get smacked down. Tongue
Wonderful! You made it!

You are very welcome here...

We'll see you on the board, please make some threads about the things you want to talk about...
Welcome aboard DI!!! Biggrin
(03-21-2024, 07:22 AM)Littlediduknow Wrote: . Btw…Finnish people are not really that friendly to each other let alone outsiders. Oh well, they dress damn sharp and I get in where i fit in. Holla!

People in regional New Zealand are the same in extremes. I hope you feel welcome around the boards.
(03-21-2024, 06:45 PM)xpert11 Wrote: People in regional New Zealand are the same in extremes. I hope you feel welcome around the boards.

Much Thanks Expert11….they grow on you after a bit. I married into the Finns.

If You’re familar with Kimi Raikkonen F1…he has the Finnish smile down Pat. I have taken it upon myself to affect the entire ”happy” paradigm by simply smiling at everyone i encounter. I’m sure i will eventually fit in Finland and (DI) here. I’m a transplant lurker from ATS. Getting in on the ground floor as it were. Much appreciated  Beer ””hiccup””

[Image: ats2505_uzi.gif]

(03-21-2024, 06:08 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Welcome aboard DI!!! Biggrin

It feels just like the family i never knew, BUT always wanted. 

Peace ✌

(03-21-2024, 03:00 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Wonderful! You made it!

You are very welcome here...

We'll see you on the board, please make some threads about the things you want to talk about...
Maxmars…much appreciated. I see alot of familar posters here…from my many years of lurking at ATS. I’m so so glad there is a contengency plan being established for the crew of exceptional thinkers (My self excluded) however, I will jump eagerly into the fray as i’m able. Thanks for the warm invite and encouragement.  Tumble

Peace ✌?
Never be afraid to find out.
That being said….
If you must F around.
Do NOT cry if you get smacked down. Tongue
(03-22-2024, 01:01 PM)Littlediduknow Wrote: It feels just like the family i never knew, BUT always wanted. 

Peace ✌
What a nice way to put it!!!
Pretty much how I feel about the ne DI Community Wink
Peace. 
Cherished and sought after,
Very much, and very deeply true.

Quote:Peace ✌