deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"We Didn’t Force Anyone To Do Anything"
(06-16-2024, 09:48 AM)CCoburn Wrote: Maybe it was all just a bad dream, or they sent the folks at CERN back in time to create another Mandela Effect.

Maybe ,maybe not mate.

Considering the companies (and families) involved I suppose if I had to pick one important historical quote about all this then it would be this one.

Quote:• "These IG Farben criminals, not the lunatic Nazi fanatics, are the main war criminals. If the guilt of these criminals is not brought to light and if they are not punished, they will represent a much greater threat to the future peace of the world than Hitler if he were still alive.”

General Telford Taylor - Nuremberg Trials.

Link

Beer
They never forced anyone to take it?

What a joke.  Hense the lawsuits.

And now, they are putting it in with the flu shot.

What the heck is really in the vaccine, that they want in everyone's body so bad?
The earth provides everything we need.
We thought we could do better.
We were wrong.
(06-18-2024, 03:30 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: They never forced anyone to take it?

What a joke.  Hense the lawsuits.

Yes Chiefsmom I'm sure they would rather everyone just forgot about all this and never mentioned it again.

At this point it looks like they're just mopping up in case anybody looks back in the future .

(06-18-2024, 03:30 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: What the heck is really in the vaccine, that they want in everyone's body so bad?

Probably best to know in the long run and reckon this is the best explanation I've heard about what's really going on.

Beer
(06-18-2024, 05:19 PM)Karl12 Wrote: Yes Chiefsmom I'm sure they would rather everyone just forgot about all this and never mentioned it again.

At this point it looks like they're just mopping up in case anybody looks back in the futu

Probably best to know in the long run and reckon this is the best explanation I've heard about what's really going on.

Beer
Well that video provides plenty of nightmare ideas!
The earth provides everything we need.
We thought we could do better.
We were wrong.
(06-17-2024, 08:54 AM)Karl12 Wrote: Hola mate thanks for the post and very sorry to hear that you were 'coerced' - for what it's worth it looks like there's an important development being discussed here regarding a recent U.S. Court ruling stating that 'COVID mRNA injectables are NOT vaccines'.

Doubt it will covered on the news so thought it deserved a post.

Beer

Sorry for off topic but thanks Karl12 on the Covid -19 information. At this time I am devoting my time and resources off site as I have a video from 2018 of "craft" over the Savannah River Nuclear Reservation. We have also seen them since and they do zip around here on a regular basis. I will start on thread here as an update!
(06-19-2024, 08:12 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Well that video provides plenty of nightmare ideas!

Yes mate some very freaky speculation there but I do respect that lady a lot - in no way agree with her on everything but think she's got more balls than most men lol.

Suppose this should be a separate thread but following on from this thread do find it pretty amazing that nobody's ever really heard of this chap.

Especially given his instrumental role in the pandemic; his wacky eugenic opinions and truly deep connections to the Rockefeller's 'Hasting Centre'.

• 'Bioethicist' Ezekiel Emanuel:

[Image: Ezekiel-Emanuel.jpg]

Quote: Senior Advisor to the Director General of the WHO.

• Chair of the WEF Future Health Care Committee.

• Founding Chair of the 'Bioethics' Department at the US National Institutes of Health (NIH).

• Member of President Biden's COVID-19 Advisory Board

INFO:

Quote:An example of a prominent and controversial bioethicist with Eugenics tendencies was the CFR member EZEKIEL EMANUEL, the brother of Donald Trump’s showbiz agent, ARI EMANUEL. Ezekiel Emmanuel was an oncologist and one of America’s most influential bioethicists. During the Covid pandemic, in November 2020, President-elect Joe Biden named Ezekiel Emanuel to be one of the 16 members of his COVID-19 Advisory Board.

At the World Economic Forum, Ezekiel was the chair of its’ meta-council on the Future of Health Care Committee. Ezekiel was the founding chair of the department of bioethics at the US National Institutes of Health (NIH).  

In 2020, The Hastings Center hosted an online discussion of the ethical issues related to easing Covid-19 pandemic restrictions in the USA: “Re-Opening the Nation: What Values Should Guide Us?” This conversation featured Ezekiel and 2 others. Ezekiel complained that ‘Big Tech’ (Facebook, Google, et al) was not doing enough to share data about users’ movements with governments and researchers, relevant to COVID-19. 

By 2021, Ezekiel was publicly advocating mandatory vaccination for frontline workers and students. He also said that ‘immunity passports’ were “ethical” (See his 2020 co-written paper: “The Ethics of COVID-19 Immunity-Based Licenses (“Immunity Passports”)”.  

Ezekiel was criticised for his support of ‘death panels’ and for effectively throwing out the Hippocratic Oath, preferring that scarce medical resources should go to those who contribute most to society. As such, he was part of a school of thought that redefines a physician’s duty, insisting that it includes working for the ‘greater good’ of society instead of focusing only on a patient’s needs. He argued that a life past the age of 75 is mostly worthless. He argued this in his 2014 essay in “The Atlantic”: “WHY I HOPE TO DIE AT 75: An argument that society and families—and you—will be better off if nature takes its course swiftly and promptly”. 

Eugenics And Bioethics

Just amazing that nobody has ever heard of him as he played a very serious role in seemingly every institution involved in the pandemic fiasco.

Beer
(06-22-2024, 09:33 AM)Waterglass Wrote: Sorry for off topic but thanks Karl12 on the Covid -19 information. At this time I am devoting my time and resources off site as I have a video from 2018 of "craft" over the Savannah River Nuclear Reservation. We have also seen them since and they do zip around here on a regular basis. I will start on thread here as an update!

Not a problem my friend and Savannah River Nuclear Reservation (and Yakima) has been an insane hotspot for decades.

Look forward to the separate thread and have a lot of respect for you (and Thieme).

As for this thread subject looks like there's a lot of (targeted?) problems post Vax with the youth and 'fertility'.

Human Reproduction Under Attack?

Always remembered this rather curious and disturbing video involving Bayer and WW2 and hopefully we aren't in the middle of a covert, fascist, corporate resurgence.

Beer
(06-22-2024, 11:12 AM)Karl12 Wrote: Not a problem my friend and Savannah River Nuclear Reservation (and Yakima) has been an insane hotspot for decades.

Look forward to the separate thread and have a lot of respect for you (and Thieme).

As for this thread subject looks like there's a lot of (targeted?) problems post Vax with the youth and 'fertility'.

Human Reproduction Under Attack?

Always remembered this rather curious and disturbing video involving Bayer and WW2 and hopefully we aren't in the middle of a covert, fascist, corporate resurgence.

Beer
Thankyou. Plus, I will look at that also.
New article regarding censorship from British medial journal 'The Lancet'.

Quote:Explosive Peer-To-Peer Reviewed Study Reveals 74% Of Deaths Linked To COVID-19 Shot

Should The Lancet staff be held liable for deaths that resulted after it censored this now-peer-reviewed paper? Not likely. However, the Big Pharma narrative has fallen apart. The shots have been declared ineffective, and the 8th Circuit Court recently ruled that mRNA injections are NOT vaccines. This means that the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) granted by the FDA was illegal. Thus, all shot recipients were tricked into a horrific medical experiment.
Link

Video (scroll down).

Explosive Study Once Removed by Lancet within 24 Hours, Now Peer-Reviewed and Public: Reveals 74% of Deaths Directly Linked to COVID-19 Shot
Some of you might remember how the troops of the Vietnam war fought for years saying their lives were destroyed by agent orange. After many died with no disability or medical from the military years went by and finally the military figured out Agent Orange really could turn you nails to mush and kill your liver just for starters .

Now fast forward to today with a horrible story out of the military of how one girl is fought and dumped after a sever medical condition from the Madera forced vaccine... The older I get and the more I see and hear the less I trust institutions..especially if they are caught with their hands in the cookie jar.
https://rumble.com/v53gb4m-us-national-g...debil.html

No one rules if no one obeys

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire