deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"We Didn’t Force Anyone To Do Anything"
(Yesterday, 12:09 AM)727Sky Wrote: The older I get and the more I see and hear the less I trust institutions..

Yes indeedy mate and thanks for sharing that video.

Would also say this interview with British academic David Hughes is an extremely important one.

• The ruling class is replacing democracy with a global technocracy

Video

Well worth a full watch.

Beer
I posted the same video at RN3 and one of our long time members  [b]"NightskyeB4Dawn" [/b] posted this reply... Agree or disagree her reply is thought provoking IMO
Quote:Americans are slow learners with short selective memories.

They accepted or made excuses for the Tuskegee experiment. Not stopping to think of one second that a government that was that evil, to do something so inhumane, was not a government that cared about human life.

They are quick to call out the evil Nazis and their satanic operations and experiments on men, women, and children, while they were just as guilty. Actually they were worse, because they admitted it was wrong, when someone else was doing it.

Our government has no concern for their military, our children, or us. We are no more than fodder or Soylent Green.

People keep thinking that an election will fix the evil empire. And then they are surprised that we are still in the fine mess that we are in, and why no one worth their salt, will throw their hat into the ring.

You have to be more than ignorant to think you can win a rigged game.

No one rules if no one obeys

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire