Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is still developing, so I just wanted to bring it hear for discussion
Possible UFO reported over NYC's LaGuardia Airport (nypost.com)
Quote: A plane passenger has claimed she spotted a possible UFO flying high over the Big Apple.

Michelle Reyes said she caught sight of a mysterious “flying cylinder” out of her plane window while above LaGuardia Airport.

“The first thing I did was email the FAA to let them know what I saw,” she told NewsNation Wednesday.

“Maybe it was a safety hazard, but unfortunately I haven’t heard back from them, they didn’t acknowledge my email.”

with a picture of this: (sorry for the size but that's what was from the article)
[Image: laguardia-flight-ufo-seen-03.jpg?quality=75&strip=all]

Now the article has a quote from former FBI and tv personality Ben Hansen saying that he doubts that the passengers faked this. Hey that's great and all, but it this a real UFO/UAP from aliens, a new type of Drone, a possible Military Aircraft of some kind, or what? The interesting thing about this was that this story comes out the same day as Weinstein gets his New York Rape charges dropped, and the Dow Jones takes a 600 point dump due to the poor economy report. 

Did they actually try to use a UFO/UAP as a distraction? What does everyone here think about this event over the skys of New York?
So, some additional information was added to the link above.
Quote: There are other theories he can’t rule out, such as high-flying wildlife and weather balloons, without metadata from the footage and other information. 

Metadata would help him glean clues about the direction the plane was flying and the exact time of the sighting.

A Federal Aviation Administration official said Thursday the agency has “no reports” from pilots about the mysterious incident.

The flight number and time were not clear Thursday. 

Reyes didn’t immediately return a request for comment.

The object seems pretty big, so I wonder if the reason why pilots aren't reporting on this is due to that culture of removing pilots from service that made FAA reports about UFOs. There may also have been pressure to not allow these reports to be made public if the object was a military drone or aircraft. This situation is still on going, but questions abound over this report.
This was posted about on "the other site" about two weeks ago I'm sure.

My conclusion was that it was a small object closer than many might think and someone up front in the cockpit lost their phone or maybe camera out the window taking a picture as soon as it hit the airstream. We've seen the clips of these kind of events for years. Perhaps embarrasment made the owner of the "object" stay silent.

Maybe it was debris from the plane's fuselage but knowing where the person who took the photo of it was sitting would also help so not much to go on without the flight info I suppose.

Cheers for posting and let us know if any further details come to light.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
(04-25-2024, 06:00 PM)Nerb Wrote: This was posted about on "the other site" about two weeks ago I'm sure.

My conclusion was that it was a small object closer than many might think and someone up front in the cockpit lost their phone or maybe camera out the window taking a picture as soon as it hit the airstream. We've seen the clips of these kind of events for years. Perhaps embarrasment made the owner of the "object" stay silent.

Maybe it was debris from the plane's fuselage but knowing where the person who took the photo of it was sitting would also help so not much to go on without the flight info I suppose.

Cheers for posting and let us know if any further details come to light.

The story is being pushed as fresh, as in from today. If you can find the story from a couple of weeks ago, then we can start to compare the two in order to dissect this as misinformation to cover up another story. Like I said this story just happens to come out the same day Weinstein gets his New York Rape case tossed.
(04-25-2024, 06:22 PM)guyfriday Wrote: The story is being pushed as fresh, as in from today. If you can find the story from a couple of weeks ago, then we can start to compare the two in order to dissect this as misinformation to cover up another story. Like I said this story just happens to come out the same day Weinstein gets his New York Rape case tossed.

I found it but pics in thread missing. From March 29th.

Possible UAP recorded over NYC

(04-25-2024, 07:57 PM)Nerb Wrote: I found it but pics in thread missing. From March 29th.

Possible UAP recorded over NYC

Very interesting. A quick pause of that "X" video looks very similar to the report from today. Now does that UFO/UAP just hang out in New York, and the FAA "just ignores it", or is this story and the one from last month the same rehashed story?

Also nice find, very nice.
Rehashed or not, in my time exploring the UAP phenomenon I have captured footage of nearly identical objects.

My sense is that object is closer and smaller than the passenger described. What it is I couldn’t tell you, but, if this is a “hoax” it’s at least a hoax or something that I can independently verify is something I’ve observed (or very similar, at minimum).

If I could figure out how to post an image I’d share. Give me a moment.
(04-26-2024, 08:14 AM)VulcanWerks Wrote: Rehashed or not, in my time exploring the UAP phenomenon I have captured footage of nearly identical objects.

My sense is that object is closer and smaller than the passenger described. What it is I couldn’t tell you, but, if this is a “hoax” it’s at least a hoax or something that I can independently verify is something I’ve observed (or very similar, at minimum).

If I could figure out how to post an image I’d share. Give me a moment.

This thread might help is figuring it out.
Test thread for downloading images (denyignorance.com)

From my perspective the object looks a bit like on of these vehicles.
Moller International
[Image: Neuera_3.jpg]

Moller sold a few drone versions of these (image a similar vehicle without the passenger dome on it) Nobody knows, since Moller never said) who bought the drone versions, nor has he produced any of his pilotable versions for the mass market, but he did take a version of the one above around the world and is known to have sold a few to private parties. These New York sightings could be those crafts or could be a cheep Chinese knock-offs of his designs flying around but not getting reported for "reasons".
[Image: 2JiGpDtl.jpeg]

Here’s an example of something similar.

Taken at range of ~2-300 meters if memory serves.

Another example I observed of something similar to the OP.

I have a LOT of footage. I’ll post more on DI then the former site as I now see an easy way to upload photos.

I took the last six months or so off from my UAP research. Maybe I’ll fire the engines back up at some point. I made a lot of progress that I never really posted about before.

Regardless, I view the OP as entirely plausible. Adding my finds as corroboration as I can say 100% that my footage is authentic, I shot it, I used a planned methodology to do so and my supporting evidence is not CGI or “fake”. Exactly what it is I’m finding I still don’t know.

[Image: uEY1CjNl.png]
New Youtube clip on the flight, passengers who took the clip etc. This clip waffles on about other cases so not really much to add to this thread but posted for continuity:
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RypNytZ3AJE]