deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The other brain
Heart is not just a pump , it has millions of neurons....not same like in cranial brain but still, working neurons . How about memory , yes seems like heart also has memorys..

There is also communication , and if i understand this correctly , communications by using electromagnetic pulses with cranial brain and vice versa . That`s where it get`t to me really interesting....How about if heart can communicate with the cosmos, or acts some kind of antenna that could enable seeing things we normally wont ? paranormal...ufos ?

But there is also other side of the coin . If heart is like antenna, and sensitive antenna that affects cranial brain , it could be exploided by sinister means also i think. How about all the man made microwaves ? It has been known that the heart is the most sensitive organ in human body for electromagnetic radiation . Have anyone noticed how weird and crazy World has become last 10-15 years ?

How about they know this and exploit it to make people go down mentally?

Edit : i am not sure how many neurons exactly heart have , seems like there are different numbers shown ..gut also has neurons, even more that the heart .

The Heart, Mind and Spirit[Video: https://youtu.be/LelkiUDS0yM?feature=shared]
They have found small brains in many of the organs of the body.  They are not like our brain in our head, but are linked to it and send feedback to other organs and to the brain.  Food chemistries and medications can dampen the connections or dull the signals.  Some food chemistries that our crazies in our society have called superfoods are actually disrupting our metabolism.  A little may be good incorporated into the diet but since they are often too concentrated, they can have negative effects if overconsumed.  Just like meds have side effects, so can these high powered food and herb chemistries if the dose is too high.  Too much of a good thing can be bad, and often can disrupt proper communication between parts of the body.
Organ memory is a wonderful topic of weird. 

To me I see it as a sign we do have a soul (atman) that exists whn our current body may not.

For those not seen it, organ harvesting can be made into a musical:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repo!_The_Genetic_Opera
I was not here.