deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Thanks for being here.
Thanks for putting this site together. It means a lot to an old soul. Will be retiring here in the near future, and it is nice to know there is going to be a place where one can kick their feet up and relax.
I echo the above sentiment! Cheers to all!  [Image: ats2508_cheers.gif]
(04-12-2024, 01:09 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: Thanks for putting this site together. It means a lot to an old soul. Will be retiring here in the near future, and it is nice to know there is going to be a place where one can kick their feet up and relax.

We're glad you made it here!

Welcome, and see you on the board!

MM
(04-12-2024, 01:09 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: Thanks for putting this site together. It means a lot to an old soul. Will be retiring here in the near future, and it is nice to know there is going to be a place where one can kick their feet up and relax.

Congrats on your upcoming retirement.  I hope that extra time to relax means you will find some fascinating tidbits to report here, Tumble

And Welcome...
(04-15-2024, 10:50 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Congrats on your upcoming retirement.  I hope that extra time to relax means you will find some fascinating tidbits to report here, Tumble

And Welcome...

Going to do more CNC along with playing with the Xtool laser. Look at combining both in some projects. I also just ordered a Bambu P1P 3D printer. Should be fun making things for around the shop. Need to make adapters for dust collection as most manufacture's make their own for their equipment. Can't be universal, there is no money in that.