deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD---
These are the last words of Giulietto Chiesa.

You left us at a time when more than ever we needed a voice like yours, courage like yours.
Of the courage to denounce.
Everyone made fun of Noah as he built the ark on sunny days.
Until one day it started to rain ...
Q is building the ark.The anon persist in wanting to guess the day it will begin to rain.
And they keep making mistakes.
But one day it will rain...and it will be biblical.

https://www.qanon.it
WOW!

[Image: JGp7lxr.jpeg]
Everyone made fun of Noah as he built the ark on sunny days.
Until one day it started to rain ...
Q is building the ark.The anon persist in wanting to guess the day it will begin to rain.
And they keep making mistakes.
But one day it will rain...and it will be biblical.

https://www.qanon.it
NGL I appreciate the time and effort on the Q Threads but damn, this everything connected has to be mapped out better if the goal is to convince others even of the possibility.

Respectfully Ive got an open mind, and have read enough Q threads till my eyes are crossed, I just don't see it...

Just because a mice farts in Little Rock doesn't mean there is a cabal pulling strings above the usual behind the scenes political profiteering.

Much like global warming and carbon credits it seems like distraction from real issues as well as made Al Gore rich AF, chances are somebody is making bank of the "Q"stuff too. Its going need more than riddles and memes to convince the skeptical, if that isn't the goal, then what is the point? 

I need, most people, need a few factual examples of where Q was on to something the meaning was clear and was mentioned in advance of it happening. 

This is where the cult following comes from, and that is to the complete detriment of the right and the conservative cause.

LIKE posting pictures of dead people to try and prove a point WTF Deny Ignorance do we not have any scruples or morals 

WTH is this website Kaotic? poor form makes the site less accessible IMHO.  Im not sensitive to the gore personally but I know many who are. We are showing it for what exactly? shock effect? to prove what? 

Makes me want to not read the thread at all...seriously
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
No, no, no there you go:
Founder of Soros-funded 'propaganda' news network has visited Biden's White House nearly 20 times (msn.com)

Quote: Tara McGowan, the founder and publisher of Courier Newsroom, has visited the Biden White House nearly 20 times, a Fox News Digital review found.
 McGowan, CEO and founder of Courier Newsroom's parent, Good Information Inc., participated in several one-on-one meetings with top White House aides. For example, McGowan met with Jordan Finkelstein, who was serving as a chief of staff to one of President Biden's senior advisers, at least six times between October 2022 and October 2023.

Another top aide who was listed on the visitor logs for McGowan's White House visits was Patrick Stevenson. Stevenson's LinkedIn page reveals he is the "Deputy Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor for Digital Strategy." 

Stevenson's role in helping lead the White House's digital strategy could raise questions about coordination between McGowan's network of media outlets and the White House due to Courier Newsroom's business model revolving around online engagement and messaging on social media.

There's that Soros connection again, it's not like we didn't know but geeshs, one would think they would at least hide it.
(04-02-2024, 09:29 AM)guyfriday Wrote: No, no, no there you go:
Founder of Soros-funded 'propaganda' news network has visited Biden's White House nearly 20 times (msn.com)

There's that Soros connection again, it's not like we didn't know but geeshs, one would think they would at least hide it.

Of course, they do birds of a feather flock together, but what does that prove? 

Yes, Soros is a rich manipulative old fart, and yes he found a mantra many would follow. Even with his stated motives and ideas, it's simply just another rich gut trying to control as much as possible. Pretty much like all the ultra-rich are, and of course crooked AF politicians flock to them 

Same as it ever was...

We literally had a group of wealthy men, one the father and grandfather of future Presidents, try and coerce an American General to execute a military coup. Thankfully Butler wasn't corruptable, but not one damn thing happened to the scheming industrialists.
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
(04-02-2024, 09:04 AM)putnam6 Wrote: NGL I appreciate the time and effort on the Q Threads but damn, this everything connected has to be mapped out better if the goal is to convince others even of the possibility.

Respectfully Ive got an open mind, and have read enough Q threads till my eyes are crossed, I just don't see it...

Just because a mice farts in Little Rock doesn't mean there is a cabal pulling strings above the usual behind the scenes political profiteering.

Much like global warming and carbon credits it seems like distraction from real issues as well as made Al Gore rich AF, chances are somebody is making bank of the "Q"stuff too. Its going need more than riddles and memes to convince the skeptical, if that isn't the goal, then what is the point? 

I need, most people, need a few factual examples of where Q was on to something the meaning was clear and was mentioned in advance of it happening. 

This is where the cult following comes from, and that is to the complete detriment of the right and the conservative cause.

LIKE posting pictures of dead people to try and prove a point WTF Deny Ignorance do we not have any scruples or morals 

WTH is this website Kaotic? poor form makes the site less accessible IMHO.  Im not sensitive to the gore personally but I know many who are. We are showing it for what exactly? shock effect? to prove what? 

Makes me want to not read the thread at all...seriously

Everything is connected insofar as the three letter organizations control the global narrative.

Q, despite the craziness of some followers and plants Opened the public eye to the mass coordination throughout Politics, media, criminal Enterprises , the business world, Religion and much more.
Fair enough Dashen and thanks for the quick reply. Im just discussing this 

But respectfully that's what people do, especially people of wealth, power, and control they are naturally going to gravitate together and run in the same circles together. The old adage it's not what you know, it's who you know.

Most millionaires would atleast pretend to listen to Soros not because they agree with his political leanings but because of how he could increase their business and ultimately their wealth.

Soros' connections in Europe open up many opportunities, to businesses and politicians looking for another revenue stream.

Remember when BLM was a Soros growing concern?

Where is BLM now? bankrupt and about 40 million dollars unaccounted for
(04-02-2024, 08:33 AM)duncanhidao Wrote: WOW!
Thanks for this, that's crazy. Worth a click, @everyone else, then again most things in these threads are worth looking at that's why i'm still here after all these years!
I leave this and hope God can see my heart is pure...
Is Heaven just another door? ?
(04-02-2024, 10:25 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Of course, they do birds of a feather flock together, but what does that prove? 

Yes, Soros is a rich manipulative old fart, and yes he found a mantra many would follow. Even with his stated motives and ideas, it's simply just another rich gut trying to control as much as possible. Pretty much like all the ultra-rich are, and of course crooked AF politicians flock to them 

Same as it ever was...

We literally had a group of wealthy men, one the father and grandfather of future Presidents, try and coerce an American General to execute a military coup. Thankfully Butler wasn't corruptable, but not one damn thing happened to the scheming industrialists.

Here's the rub though, George Soros isn't running the ship anymore. He turned all control over to his kid Alex, so when the media starts pointing out George Soros this and George Soros that, I start to think "where's Alex". 

As to Butler, yeah, the Business Plot was messed up. FDR was most likely the person behind that as an attempt to get the sympathy nod from the public for pushing through all those Marxist Programs (granted some were needed but could have been canceled later on but weren't). The whole affair behind the Business Plot seemed more like a two-pronged attack to punish Butler for siding with the Great War vets that got the shaft by the Government, as well as discredit Butler as a mental case to prevent him from running for office. The second prong was, I believe, that sympathy nod from the public since the Business Plot made FDR look like the victim without really being victimized. 

Quite honestly, I'm surprised Biden hasn't tried that kind of crap yet.
(04-02-2024, 11:31 AM)putnam6 Wrote: ....
But respectfully that's what people do, especially people of wealth, power, and control they are naturally going to gravitate together and run in the same circles together. The old adage it's not what you know, it's who you know...

But now their power and control over us as our digital lives merge with our real lives is becoming absolute. The all seeing security agencies, corporate control of speech and concentration of wealth are combining to eliminate liberty and opportunity for those who oppose these people. Before we had escape routes and ability to build grass roots movements for change...now we have Julian Assange as an example. So it is not business as usual....that's what Q taught me.