deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Systemic Euthanasia
(04-11-2024, 06:38 AM)TheRedneck Wrote: I don't doubt any of this.

Let's face it, governments all across the globe are in need of money. The reasons may be overspending, skimming by politicians, poor monetary policy, excessive public services... but the result, whatever the reason, is the same: they need money.

Governments have one and only one source of income: taxes. Governments do not make products; governments do not provide services for profit. They survive by taxation. This is not necessarily a bad thing in all cases, as government is indeed, as it has been characterized many times, a "necessary evil." There will always be those individuals in society who prefer to cheat, swindle, and even harm others for personal gain, and thus there must be some rule of law, enforced by an "ultimate authority," to prevent such for a thriving society to exist.

The problem is, all authority on the planet is through people, potentially the same people who would prefer to cheat, swindle, and harm others for personal gain. Democracy is intended to combat that potential, by spreading the ultimate power of choosing government officials via power spread amongst the population equally. However, recent years have shown a flaw in that check on power: people who are uneducated in human nature are likely to be swayed in large numbers to elect the wrong people to power.

The politicians and power brokers know all this. They didn't get to where they are by some stroke of luck or being born with a silver spoon. They understand human behavior and know how to manipulate it. That's how they attain and maintain their power base. That power base is then used to obtain large sums of money, which further solidifies their power, which further enhances their ability to obtain money. Wash, rinse, repeat a few times and we have a society where government now operates for the sole benefit of government, using the people being governed as a resource for personal gain.

We (should) all know this already.

So when a government needs money, they have only one source from which to draw it: taxes. There is a limit, however... too much taxation implemented too quickly or causing too much suffering among the population will result in an overthrow of said government. This can be violent as in a revolution, or it can me peaceful as in through the ballot box. So now we're looking at a limit on how much a government can tax and still remain in power. How to avoid that? Simple... the same way we as individuals avoid such issues: cut costs where they can be easily cut and put that savings toward things that are wanted.

The largest single expenditure for almost any government is elder care. Even the USA, with its astronomical military budget, spends more on services to the elderly that it does on defense. Other countries, most of which have more services and less military expenditures, have relatively even greater differentials. With health care costs rising quickly due to kickbacks from pharmaceuticals/administrators, and increased greed from insurers and providers, it has become a huge problem. Socialized retirement, such as Social Security in the USA, is no longer a hole in the financial bucket... it is a missing bottom.

Removing such services is out of the question; that would immediately result in the ousting of the present government and the politicians know this. They also know that the elderly are living longer than ever before and thus costing more than ever before. So the answer is: stop them from living longer.

Obviously, this cannot be a publicly known agenda. That would be worse than cutting services!

So we have policies to literally promote death among those who do not generate a taxable income and instead cost the government. COVID-19 vaccines were one method: ineffective, but at the same time damaging to the heart muscle and the immune system. This immediately kills off the present elderly and weakens the healthy so they cannot live as long. I have already mentioned that elsewhere. However, it does not address those who are not elderly and yet are unable to provide a taxable income for themselves... the infirm and mentally incapacitated. For them, more is needed. Even with the vaccine, they can live a "new normal" lifespan and cannot contribute to the tax base, Instead, they are a drain on the tax base. But, if we can make it easier for them to commit suicide, under the guise of alleviating pain or distress, we can also eliminate them while establishing a narrative of compassion and caring.

That's what is being done here. expect the call for assisted suicide to increase dramatically in the near future in the USA. Other countries are regularly used as a testing ground; the USA has more than its fair share of tough, independent thinkers even today, plus there's that pesky Constitution to get in the way. We may have the most powerful government in the world today, but we also are the hardest country to control. We are the last to be humbled.

That doesn't mean it can't happen, though. Watch your backs, everyone.

TheRedneck

Really good thinking Redneck  Thumbup That´s  definitely one big issue with all this , the benefit/gain an entity could get financially if an human individual is " removed from equation"

In here something else just happened that may have similar sinister motives perhaps . They decided to shut down dozens and dozens municipal clinics / health centers in country because earlyer they make mistakes to create money deficiency in the health sector . So who  will suffer the most if they shut down the clinics....elderly do. So i am thinking....is this all planned plan, a sinister agenda.

With assisted suicide there is another big issue. There are health conditions that may be caused by something , that may be cured....but the health officials dont have a clue / dont know / dont care ..what ever....Example : Lyme disease is not called The Great Imitator without reason , meaning its symptoms mimic many other diseases , like depression , neurological conditions  etc.....

But the health professionals most likely wont know that . A sick person may have in great suffering, and has view that doctors cant help . If that then proceed to thinking , "  i want assisted suicide "  even thought  the person might have a real change to get real help to condition, if only could see a person who really knows health issues and how to fix them.

I think in many ways this goes to dangerous territory , too many issues to ignore , too many things that can and will go wrong....
(04-11-2024, 10:47 PM)TheRedneck Wrote: Assisted suicide is a precarious subject for me. On one hand, I can understand that a person can be in such pain with such little hope of relief that death can be a blessing. Far be it from me to deny someone that relief. However, I remain concerned about the extent that assistance can go. I cannot trust any profession or any government to always have the best interests of the individual at heart. Too often, people can be talked into things they would not have accepted had they known the full story. In the case of assisted suicide, that error is absolutely irreversible. There must IMO be such safeguards so no one is ever convinced by others to end their own life. Ever. So who do we trust to ensure those safeguards are met? The government? I think not. The medical profession? Possibly, but it too is operated by fallible humans. The next of kin? That sounds good, but the allure of inheritance has been used as an excuse by many already to wish death upon a loved one.

That's why I think the Portuguese law I mentioned before is a good one, as it applies all the possible safeguards, and inciting someone to kill themselves is still a crime.

PS: one question, are you in favour or against the death penalty?
(04-11-2024, 10:47 PM)TheRedneck Wrote: ...

Thank you kindly for expanding on the discussion and entertaining my thoughts.

You and I differ in opinions about certain things, but I think we both recognize the elements of the idea of the thread premise.

I do accept that our government, and certainly others, are beset by the human baggage inserted into the mix of what 'should be' and 'what is.'  I understand that solvency is not the same as existence.  While we may not use the same terminology for some things, they are nevertheless equivalent.  

For example, I do not subscribe that businesses have a purpose of 'continued existence' at their core, I believe the singular objective is more akin to a specific type of business... the corporation.  Most business outside of the corporate, is conducted for a more pragmatic reason, to engage in profitable commerce supporting those beneficiaries like owners and employees.  The profit has an economic use, theoretically made 'useful' to the community it serves (barring money-hoarding, of course.)

Governments are tools of a collective population which grants it "authority" to use force under the guise of their will.  I suspect that most citizens are not particularly satisfied with their government employees using voter trust as a tool to make themselves richer, or more powerful.

But since the act of euthanasia involves death, we are now offering trust that such a life-ending act is being done in accordance with the will of the people, not some eugenicist ideologues, or as a function of cabalistic sociopathy.  It is odd that whenever such subjects are to be discussed by potential "political' celebrities they immediately rush to extreme situations to justify the idea... never once acknowledging that the extreme is not the norm.

It seems that only a constitutional restriction can provide the safeguards you mention... but in practice, many people "in" government already openly struggle and rail against constitutional restrictions to imposed authority and control - is if such power was their own personal property.  With the advent of "government contracts" they conduct their criminal mischief via proxies ... as we have seen often... but it never seems to resolve itself in justice.

The problem with any theoretical abuse of euthanasia policy is simple... once dead, there is no redressing the act.  There can be no justice for a wrongful death... where would that leave us, impotent revenge?

The most troublesome aspect of this matter is "trust."  Doctors, lawyers, and all the middlemen in this field have effectively spent theirs getting rich, and richer... returning precious little to the trust givers.  Now in the context of euthanasia, we must put extreme trust in "deciders" to act in bringing about the death of a citizen...  "deciders" that no one really chose for their wisdom and thoughtfulness...

MM
(03-16-2024, 02:13 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Some of you may have heard about this past years . Quite a horror story to me , and another big scandal is the silence ....i have not seen anyone got punishment , or even got to court in this matter . Is this behaviour allready normalized ? no big deal at all ?  Just kill off elderly in care homes by lethal injections/ drugs ?

Deeply troubling issue in society .

Tens of Thousands of Elderly Secretly Euthanized to Boost ‘Covid Deaths’

Excess Deaths in the United Kingdom: Midazolam and Euthanasia in the COVID-19 Pandemic

(03-16-2024, 02:13 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Some of you may have heard about this past years . Quite a horror story to me , and another big scandal is the silence ....i have not seen anyone got punishment , or even got to court in this matter . Is this behaviour allready normalized ? no big deal at all ?  Just kill off elderly in care homes by lethal injections/ drugs ?

Deeply troubling issue in society .

Tens of Thousands of Elderly Secretly Euthanized to Boost ‘Covid Deaths’

Excess Deaths in the United Kingdom: Midazolam and Euthanasia in the COVID-19 Pandemic

Isn't this drug a benzodiazepine?

Similar to Alprazolam (Xanax).

I thought it was part of the surgery prep cocktail? Or pallative care cocktail.

I hate these articles because they callously take things out of context. Midazolam, as an end of life drug, is combined with opiates for suffering experienced by that of terminal cancer patients,or someone in hospice.

It's adding insult to the effect covid had on the elderly, especially those in convalescent or pallative care, to suggest any civilized country euthanizes the elderly.

I believe there is some semblance of the hippocratic oath not only left in medicine but service of the greater good as well.

It's just too easy and boring to be paranoid of boogeymen these days.

As messed up as this is to say, I'm sure they were already dying from the Covid infection spike, and the increased scripts just reflect the number of Elderly given pleasure drugs to go as comfortable as possible.
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter
(04-12-2024, 11:48 PM)IdeomotorPrisoner Wrote: Isn't this drug a benzodiazepine?

Similar to Alprazolam (Xanax).

I thought it was part of the surgery prep cocktail? Or pallative care cocktail.

I hate these articles because they callously take things out of context. Midazolam, as an end of life drug, is combined with opiates for suffering experienced by that of terminal cancer patients,or someone in hospice.

It's adding insult to the effect covid had on the elderly, especially those in convalescent or pallative care, to suggest any civilized country euthanizes the elderly.

I believe there is some semblance of the hippocratic oath not only left in medicine but service of the greater good as well.

It's just too easy and boring to be paranoid of boogeymen these days.

As messed up as this is to say, I'm sure they were already dying from the Covid infection spike, and the increased scripts just reflect the number of Elderly given pleasure drugs to go as comfortable as possible.

Are you thinking that humans are not capable killing others in health care / care homes ? . I think they can , no doubt about it . The plan itself, using those drugs to elderly and with big doses does not make any sense at all, unless the plan is to end their life.

Search results for ‘MIDAZOLAM’

NHS Document confirms Staff were ordered to administer Midazolam; a drug that causes life-threatening breathing problems to alleged “COVID-19” Patients

Clinical Guideline for Symptom Control for patients with COVID-19
(04-13-2024, 12:20 AM)Kenzo Wrote: The plan itself, using those drugs to elderly and with big doses does not make any sense at all, unless the plan is to end their life.

Big doses? The doses mentioned on the NHS PDF you linked to are normal, according to all the information I can find about Midazolam.
(04-13-2024, 07:12 AM)ArMaP Wrote: Big doses? The doses mentioned on the NHS PDF you linked to are normal, according to all the information I can find about Midazolam.

Yes, too big dosages . The real issue is also that the drug is supposed to be used only in setting like in hospital etc where patient is monitored constantly because that drug can cause severe issues. They created policy to start giving wrong drug, in wrong place and too big dosage . They send the elderly to care homes and did not give them hospital treatments .

Would you want to start taking strong sedatives when you have respiratory insufficiency ,breathlessness ,pneumonia ?

Midazolam was used to prematurely end the lives of thousands who you were told had died of Covid-19 and we can prove it; here’s the evidence…

The Death Penalty Drugs Used By Care Homes

Mass Murdering Of The Elderly

[Video: https://youtu.be/3tuvFN-URWo?si=QID5fjq6j8NYB4Ls]
(04-13-2024, 09:12 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Would you want to start taking strong sedatives when you have respiratory insufficiency ,breathlessness ,pneumonia ?

Being an asthmatic for the last 56 years my answer is: it depends.

Breathing is a natural thing, you don't have to be awake to do it. Being sedated reduces (or stops, depending on the dosage) the stress related to being able to breath (and let me tell you that that stress is not nice, you feel you are going to die at any minute).

But if the person needs to be alert enough to, for example, call a nurse, then the dosage should be lower.

It all depends on the person deciding what to give the patient in each case.
(04-14-2024, 06:26 AM)ArMaP Wrote: Being an asthmatic for the last 56 years my answer is: it depends.

Breathing is a natural thing, you don't have to be awake to do it. Being sedated reduces (or stops, depending on the dosage) the stress related to being able to breath (and let me tell you that that stress is not nice, you feel you are going to die at any minute).

But if the person needs to be alert enough to, for example, call a nurse, then the dosage should be lower.

It all depends on the person deciding what to give the patient in each case.

Midazolam has been associated with respiratory depression and respiratory arrest . it`s part of the  drug cocktail they use to execute people in some US states  for that same reason, it aid the process of killing .

A Good Death? The Midazolam Murders

[Video: https://youtu.be/U6ITOKA_0X4?feature=shared]
(04-14-2024, 09:56 AM)Kenzo Wrote: it`s part of the  drug cocktail they use to execute people in some US states  for that same reason, it aid the process of killing .

Oooh, how scary, is one of the drugs used to execute people!!!!

They use it to make the convict become unconscious. According to some people it should not be used because making the convict unconscious is not enough (they should use something that is also an analgesic) and sometimes it's not enough to make them fully unconscious and the awake during the process.

Also, if the doses are big enough, even water can kill.