deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestion for our merchandise "SHOP"?
I just had a browse in our shop that is now available to purchase "Deny Ignorance" stuff and was wondering if we could produce something inspired by members too.

How about a competition to design some nice posters and images that can have the artwork used to make things for sale in the "Zazzle" outlet that deals with our merchandise?

Just trying to be creative and find something extra to contribute to the essence of the site.

What say you TSK/DTOM and others?

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
Do a mouse pad,poster t-shirt with something like this, it's topical and it's an image recognizable by all UFO enthusiasts. With the logo lettering underneath 

I'd definitely do a distressed low profile baseball cap with our logo lettering too

[Image: Bob-Tic-Tac.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-28-20-52-52-759.jpg]

Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
I like that idea. Thumbup

I'd rather push merch than advertisements any day of the week.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(04-28-2024, 06:33 PM)TSK Wrote: I like that idea. Thumbup

Let's work on some really quality stuff that will perhaps sell beyond this portal but bring folks here. There are classic designs out there and we could do with a few as hooks for as many open minded fish as possible.

Perhaps start a thread to start accumulating ideas and images and over time you can select based on the interest of those who see them.

I love creating images and have found a new lease of life in the last few years.

I'll start with some D.I. wallpapers perhaps and maybe some printable posters you can offer up in the merchandise.

Would it be rude to ask if I can play with the logo too?

Please say "Yes." Please say "Yes. "Please say "Yes."  Tongue
(04-28-2024, 06:33 PM)TSK Wrote: I like that idea. Thumbup

Lets not "push" it.
Let's "hurl it with creative saturation"....[Image: 5lskiSU.png]. [Image: ats2508_cheers.gif]