deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Some tidbits from my time in Israel
(01-25-2024, 05:46 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: First off domt order a pizza. Dietary laws mean their pizza is some of the worlds worst pizza.

But thats nowhere near the worst.

My half sister grew up there and had to do national service. IDF indoctrination is real, my half sister would be seen as someone with a compassionate approach to the world. Not until you ask her about Palestinians, and then IDF indoctrination comes out. 

She is not a Zionist tho, just someone "programmed" to their perspective. The zionists dont joun the army, because they are the ones EXEMPT from national service. Hassidics and other orthodox jews dont even pay tax!. And they are the ones calling for genocide.

We were taken in an IDF vehicle to a Palestinian "bakery" in the west bank, it was an open fire wit a hotplate and some tents around, and by custom they serve us first, before their own people who only had a short lunchbreak before they had to go to work. Kids collected stones. That lunch was deliberately planned unbeknownst to us before it happened. and that kind of antagonization has been still happening 30 years later.

Those kids collectind stones, mow many do you think might be still alive?.

The genocide is real.

Also dont drive in the bus lanes.

There is no genocide .  And you dont have any idea how far IDF have gone to prevent civilian deaths . Hamas had 30000 terrorist hiding in urban jungle .

Israel Has Created a New Standard for Urban Warfare. Why Will No One Admit It? | Opinion

Quote: 
The Israel Defense Forces conducted an operation at al-Shifa hospital in the Gaza Strip to root out Hamas terrorists recently, once again taking unique precautions as it entered the facility to protect the innocent; Israeli media reported that doctors accompanied the forces to help Palestinian patients if needed. They were also reported to be carrying food, water and medical supplies for the civilians inside.
None of this meant anything to Israel's critics, of course, who immediately pounced. The critics, as usual, didn't call out Hamas for using protected facilities like hospitals for its military activity. Nor did they mention the efforts of the IDF to minimize civilian casualties.

Quote:In their criticism, Israel's opponents are erasing a remarkable, historic new standard Israel has set. In my long career studying and advising on urban warfare for the U.S. military, I've never known an army to take such measures to attend to the enemy's civilian population, especially while simultaneously combating the enemy in the very same buildings. In fact, by my analysis, Israel has implemented more precautions to prevent civilian harm than any military in history—above and beyond what international law requires and more than the U.S. did in its wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Quote:The predominant Western theory of executing wars, called maneuver warfare, seeks to shatter an enemy morally and physically with surprising, overwhelming force and speed, striking at the political and military centers of gravity so that the enemy is destroyed or surrenders quickly. This was the case in the invasions of Panama in 1989, Afghanistan in 2001, Iraq in 2003 and the failed illegal attempt by Russia to take Ukraine in 2022. In all these cases, no warning or time was given to evacuate cities.

Quote:In many ways, Israel has had to abandon this established playbook in order to prevent civilian harm. The IDF has telegraphed almost every move ahead of time so civilians can relocate, nearly always ceding the element of surprise. This has allowed Hamas to reposition its senior leaders (and the Israel hostages) as needed through the dense urban terrain of Gaza and the miles of underground tunnels it's built.
Hamas fighters, who unlike the IDF don't wear uniforms, have also taken the opportunity to blend into civilian populations as they evacuate. The net effect is that Hamas succeeds in its strategy of creating Palestinian suffering and images of destruction to build international pressure on Israel to stop its operations, therefore ensuring Hamas' survival.
Quote:srael gave warning, in some cases for weeks, for civilians to evacuate the major urban areas of northern Gaza before it launched its ground campaign in the fall. The IDF reported dropping over 7 million flyers, but it also deployed technologies never used anywhere in the world, as I witness firsthand on a recent trip to Gaza and southern Israel.
Israel has made over 70,000 direct phones calls, sent over 13 million text messages and left over 15 million pre-recorded voicemails to notify civilians that they should leave combat areas, where they should go, and what route they should take. They deployed drones with speakers and dropped giant speakers by parachute that began broadcasting for civilians to leave combat areas once they hit the ground. They announced and conducted daily pauses of all operations to allow any civilians left in combat areas to evacuate.
(03-27-2024, 01:16 PM)FlyersFan Wrote: Oh geeeze ... the Hamas propaganda found it's way here.  Oh well.   Oh ... and that Bin Ladin letter was obviously a HOAX.  Bin Ladin didn't give a rats backend about greenhouse gases and corporations etc etc.  Use some discernment.

Off topic but you really shoulld visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcca in Jerusalem ,the energy there is amazing, and you know I'm not christian, its still a powerful place.

On topic, criticizing genocide is not supporting Hamas, wanting peace is not pro or anti any side. Nobody wants more deaths
I was not here.
(03-28-2024, 12:40 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote:  criticizing genocide is not supporting Hamas, 

There is no genocide.  There are 2.5 million people in Gaza.  There are a few thousand dead.  Civilians always die in war.  If there was genocide, a lot more would be dead.  Israel has the firepower to kill every last person in Gaza if it wanted to.  ANY dead are the fault of Hamas and the 'palestinians' who support them.  This war could have been over before it even started, and no one would be dead, if Hamas hadn't attacked Israel and if they would have not taken hostages.  It could be over today if Hamas would hand over the hostages and lay down arms.  It's all Hamas fault.

Anyone calling supporters of Israels right to defend itself 'Israeli simps' is obviously biased and a Hamas supporter.  Trotting out that 'UBL Letter to America' and claiming it's real shows no discernment.  That letter was debunked as a fake DECADES ago.   Clueless youngsters who are college age dug it up and are clinging to it because they have been indoctrinated by their woke teachers and peers.  The rhetoric in the hoax matches the indoctrination that has been jammed into their brains so they believe it.  They pathetically think the hoax gives a good excuse for Muslim terrorism and they think they are enlightened and morally superior for thinking so.  But the truth is that UBL didn't care one bit about the environment nor corporations nor anything else except killing Jews and Americans and pushing the Muslim agenda with himself at the lead, of course.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(03-28-2024, 03:58 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: There are a few thousand dead.  Civilians always die in war.  If there was genocide, a lot more would be dead. 

So what number of dead is ok?. And yes civilians always die in war, so maybe lets move beyond the "kill them all and let their gods deal with them"
I was not here.
(03-28-2024, 04:05 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: So what number of dead is ok?. 

You know those death numbers in Gaza are highly disputed, right?  Hamas has been caught lying many times about the number of dead, like when they lied and claimed that israel had airbombed a hospital and that 500 died, but the truth was one of Hamas' own rockets fell in the parking lot and killed 50.  Hamas also has no way to be counting the number accurately.  And they do not differentiate between a dead child and a dead terrorist.  They lump them all together as 'dead palestinians'.  They like bigger numbers of dead civilians, even if it's fake, so that they can use it for propaganda.  

There may be 30,000 dead civilians.   But there probably aren't.   No one will ever know the truth.  

Prof of Statistics at Wharton - (graphs and charts at the link)

Hamas’ Gaza death toll stats are pure fiction

Quote: Wyner’s critique is damning: The daily reported death tolls rise in a straight line, about 270 a day — which makes zero sense, since in any war, some days see far greater fighting and bombing than others.

Plus there’s no correlation between the reported numbers of children and women slain each day (when most kids are surely near their mothers) or between the numbers of women and men.

Also, the ministry claims that 70% of the dead are women and children, while Hamas admits to losing 6,000 of its (male) combatants — which would mean that almost no male civilians have been killed.

The obvious conclusion is that the ministry is just (clumsily) making it all up. It’s definitely not presenting real info gathered from across Gaza.
(03-28-2024, 04:41 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: You know those death numbers in Gaza are highly disputed, right?  Hamas has been caught lying many times about the number of dead, like when they lied and claimed that israel had airbombed a hospital and that 500 died, but the truth was one of Hamas' own rockets fell in the parking lot and killed 50.  Hamas also has no way to be counting the number accurately.  And they do not differentiate between a dead child and a dead terrorist.  They lump them all together as 'dead palestinians'.  They like bigger numbers of dead civilians, even if it's fake, so that they can use it for propaganda.  

There may be 30,000 dead civilians.   But there probably aren't.   No one will ever know the truth.  

Prof of Statistics at Wharton - (graphs and charts at the link)

Hamas’ Gaza death toll stats are pure fiction

I know about Israeli propaganda, you cant yse bloated estimates and emotive BS, I know the place. People are being slaughted, and no way you can call death inevitable. Some of comments call us siding with Hamas because we want peace, but are happy to support Zionists which is a fringe element, not the consensus of Jewish people globally.
I was not here.
(03-28-2024, 04:56 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: I know about Israeli propaganda, ...

The article isn't from Israel.  It's from Wharton.  That's in Philadelphia.  You don't believe it?  Prove the math wrong.  This is basic statistics.  The numbers don't add up.   AND Hamas has a history of lying ... like when they claimed that Israel airbombed the hospital and that 500 people died when in fact Hamas own rocket fell in the hospital parking lot and killed 50.  AND Hamas has no way of actually counting the dead and communicating that information.   AND Hamas counts dead terrorists and dead children as one in the same ... all supposedly 'dead palestinian civilians'.   

You say you know Israeli propaganda ... I suggest you familiarize yourself with Hamas propaganda.  

You want people not to die in Gaza?  Tell your Hamas buddies to free the hostages and lay down their arms.  Tell your 'palestinian' buddies to stop the 'from the river to the sea' genocide of the Jews rhetoric.  Then the deaths will stop.  Israel has a right to defend itself.  Calls for a ceasefire are nothing more than a call for Israel to suicide itself because Hamas and the 'palestinians' have promised never to stop attacking Israel and slaughtering the Jews until Israel and the Jews are both dead and gone.
(03-28-2024, 05:30 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: That's in Philadelphia. 
No Jewish folk in Phily?, I'm related to some.
(03-28-2024, 05:30 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: You say you know Israeli propaganda ... I suggest you familiarize yourself with Hamas propaganda.  
Hamas dont own any major media or could afford the same airtime as Israel. Why are you not listening to voices that are wanting peace, not more war?

What do you have in the game?
I was not here.
(03-28-2024, 06:29 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: No Jewish folk in Phily?, I'm related to some.
Hamas dont own any major media or could afford the same airtime as Israel. Why are you not listening to voices that are wanting peace, not more war?

What do you have in the game?

If the Professor turns out to be Jewish or not is irrelevant.  He's a Professor of Statistics at Wharton and put his reputation on the line by publishing an article that, using math, proves the numbers of dead out of Gaza are impossible.  Don't like his conclusion?  Then prove the math wrong.  Good luck with that. 

The numbers of dead out of Gaza are put out by Hamas and they DO have an agenda.  They have been proven untrustworthy.  

As for Hamas not owning any media ... that's irrelevant as well.  They are coddled by the entire Muslim media world as well as the left wing press around the world.  They are championed in left wing universities that indoctrinate kids with nonsense about 'from the river to the sea' and so called 'colonization'. 

Why are YOU not listening to the voices that tell the truth ... that a ceasefire would be suicide for Israel?  A ceasefire would be an opportunity for Hamas to reload.  They don't want peace and neither do the 'palestinians'.  They have said they will never stop attacking the Jews and Israel until both are destroyed.  

What do YOU have in the game ... wanting the destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jews?  I can say the same thing back to you.  I"m just voicing an opinion ... but you now claim that someone with an opinion must  have skin in 'the game'??  That's ridiculous.
(03-28-2024, 07:01 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: Why are YOU not listening to the voices that tell the truth

Because I have lived experience with the truth, and also the propaganda. You're not an authority on the subject, so why so invested?.  Why do you want a war in a place you have no connection to?
I was not here.