deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, this is where you're all hidding out!
(02-25-2024, 07:41 AM)quintessentone Wrote: Hello and welcome.

Thank you!
Rainbows
Jane

(02-25-2024, 08:01 AM)Morrad Wrote: Hi Jane.  Glad to see you here.

I enjoy your perspective too.

Thank you.... I've always been a bit of a 'black sheep'..... but always recognise the flock of black sheep  Cool
Rainbows
Jane
(02-25-2024, 10:27 AM)angelchemuel Wrote: Thank you!
Rainbows
Jane

Thank you.... I've always been a bit of a 'black sheep'..... but always recognise the flock of black sheep  Cool
Rainbows
Jane

That's flock of unlabelled colorful unsheeple, let's not bring with us some of the other place's pit language.  Biggrin
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
(02-24-2024, 08:56 AM)angelchemuel Wrote: Hello everyone!
I think most of you know who I am by now from ATS.
If you don't, I'm the one that scatters rainbows willy nilly all over the place.  Lol
Rainbows
Jane

The world can always use more rainbows. [Image: ats2508_cheers.gif]

Glad to see you found us.
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
- Benjamin Franklin -

(02-25-2024, 05:23 PM)Blaine91555 Wrote: The world can always use more rainbows. [Image: https://denyignorance.com/images/ogemoji...cheers.gif]

Glad to see you found us.

Thank you Blaine.
Rainbows
Jane
Welcome [Image: ats2485_banana.gif] [Image: ats2508_cheers.gif] ​​​​​​​ Answering here as I didn't want to further derail my 'stupid' thread on ATS. Usually DI = Deny Ignorance, DC = Discord, RN = Rogue Nation.Nation
(02-26-2024, 09:14 AM)MBSC Wrote: Welcome [Image: https://denyignorance.com/images/ogemoji...banana.gif] [Image: https://denyignorance.com/images/ogemoji...cheers.gif] Answering here as I didn't want to further derail my 'stupid' thread on ATS. Usually DI = Deny Ignorance, DC = Discord, RN = Rogue Nation.Nation

Aha! Thank you  Cool
​​​​​​​Oh, your thread isn't 'stupid'
Rainbows
Jane
(02-25-2024, 03:09 AM)angelchemuel Wrote: Hello! Hello Byrd!
Rainbows
Jane

Thank you DTOM, I try  Wink
It will take me a while to get used to a new platform, but I'm sure I'll get there.
Rainbows
Jane
It's a learning curve for all of us.  
And it's good for older brains like mine to have new things to do.....  ​​​​ [Image: ats2485_banana.gif]
Hi there Rainbows!

Welcome aboard and have fun.

xx

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
JANE! glad you made it, i was hoping youd find us soon. wouldve dmed you on ATS but my account was banned for criticizing israel  Lol welcome <3
I leave this and hope God can see my heart is pure...
Is Heaven just another door? ?
Glad you moved on over to the next generation of Denying Ignorance!! I hope you have fun on the new site!  Thumbup

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper