deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Out of the shadows...
Hello everyone. Long time no chat. I haven't posted on the other site in a long time, but I've been an active lurker. Just book marking my place here amongst all of you and  to carry on from the place I called home for many years. I cannot guarantee how active I may be at present, post wise, but to be sure this will be a frequent go to as always . Nice to see all the old familiar names here.
Btw...the old emojis give me a nostalgic tear... Sad
Welcome AccessDenied!

You are most welcome, and I hope you feel free to contribute and participate soon.

Deny Ignorance is the next generation...

"We are still here!"
Nice to "see" you again.  Smile
Hey! You made it.

Welcome to the site, have fun and share goodies.

Beer Beer

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(05-10-2024, 01:36 PM)AccessDenied Wrote: Hello everyone. Long time no chat. I haven't posted on the other site in a long time, but I've been an active lurker. Just book marking my place here amongst all of you and  to carry on from the place I called home for many years. I cannot guarantee how active I may be at present, post wise, but to be sure this will be a frequent go to as always . Nice to see all the old familiar names here.

Welcome AccessDenied! 

To echo Maxmars's message...

"Hey, it's a new generation
And we got something to say
So let's go
So let's go"

[Video: https://youtu.be/Ms8hU-L6hCo?si=V_Ty8M-4QbTxiTRM]

Beer
(05-10-2024, 01:36 PM)AccessDenied Wrote: Beer Hello everyone. Long time no chat. I haven't posted on the other site in a long time, but I've been an active lurker. Just book marking my place here amongst all of you and  to carry on from the place I called home for many years. I cannot guarantee how active I may be at present, post wise, but to be sure this will be a frequent go to as always . Nice to see all the old familiar names here.

I remember you from waaaaaayyyyy back in my lurking days. Before I had the balls to sign up in 2011. I thought ‘They’ were going to get me.  Lol   Beer
Thanks everyone for the welcome. Will take me some time to learn to navigate the site and get caught up to speed. Looking forward to spending time again with members old and new.
Once you figure it out, maybe help an old guy out with the for dummies notes? And hello again too.
(05-10-2024, 01:36 PM)AccessDenied Wrote: Hello everyone. Long time no chat. I haven't posted on the other site in a long time, but I've been an active lurker. Just book marking my place here amongst all of you and  to carry on from the place I called home for many years. I cannot guarantee how active I may be at present, post wise, but to be sure this will be a frequent go to as always . Nice to see all the old familiar names here.

Ditto, concerning those emojis, I hope you become active in the Deny Ignorance forums.

Welcome to the evolution of denying ignorance!!
[Video: https://youtu.be/QeqNCx7KajY?si=gEU-whQpZvjrE5UX]

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper