deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O’Keefe exposes Disney
Quote:BREAKING: Senior Vice President at The Walt Disney Company details discriminatory hiring practices: "Nobody else is going to tell you this, but they're not considering any white males for the job," says Michael Giordano, a Vice President of Business affairs, "there’s no way we’re hiring a white male.” Giordano reveals Disney uses "code words and buzzwords" to avoid legal action and even mentions a candidate being rejected for not looking black enough. Giordano also admits Disney gives bonuses to executives for practicing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), agreeing that "diversity helps with financial incentives." Giordano further claims he’s been denied promotions due to his race. Stay tuned for The Disney Tapes: Part 2
Twitter Video

For those that don’t like Twitter, here is Jeremy from Geeks and Gamers commenting on the entire video and adding some context:

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSy_mPGwNLs]

This is the Senior VP being exposed on the video:
[Image: mm6675f5c8.JPG]
One day, this "method" of 'investigative reporting' will fail spectacularly, whether by accident, or design.

The fault will be in both the subject and the reporter... together, or separately.

These are the things that inspire the cynical notion... "trust no one."

Disney needn't "be" exposed... everyone has heard these tails in such a way as to believe it over and over...
It is far from explosive, far from surprising, and far from shocking.  It is part and parcel with the ideologies manifesting themselves in our society.
This is not "news."  It's not like they were "hiding" who they were hiring.  The numbers don't lie.

I still don't criticize O'Keefe's products for media... but his methods leave me cold.  I never care much for "candid" investigative methods... they are dehumanizing.
(06-21-2024, 05:23 PM)Maxmars Wrote: One day, this "method" of 'investigative reporting' will fail spectacularly, whether by accident, or design.

The fault will be in both the subject and the reporter... together, or separately.

These are the things that inspire the cynical notion... "trust no one."

Disney needn't "be" exposed... everyone has heard these tails in such a way as to believe it over and over...
It is far from explosive, far from surprising, and far from shocking.  It is part and parcel with the ideologies manifesting themselves in our society.
This is not "news."  It's not like they were "hiding" who they were hiring.  The numbers don't lie.

I still don't criticize O'Keefe's products for media... but his methods leave me cold.  I never care much for "candid" investigative methods... they are dehumanizing.

I agree with most your statements. I think O’keefe took it too far when he said the guy was a serial dater on dating apps. The guy seemed nice enough. And you could tell he didn’t like the policies, but he was being very diplomatic about it. There was no need for O’Keefe to damage the character of him. 

On another note, I disagree that there shouldn’t be a concerted effort to expose this more. The shit they are pushing on our children is absolutely unacceptable. The more people are aware of it, the sooner it can be weened out. Disney can only handle so many losses, before it’s time to pay the piper.
Big corporation blatantly breaking law.

Reporter exposes it.

And your upset at reporter?

The times we live in.

The reason he mentions serial dating is in the video. How many women recorded him?
(06-21-2024, 05:04 PM)pianopraze Wrote: 'not considering any white males for the job',

In what universe is that not 'racist' and 'sexist' lol?

Dictionary.com
(06-22-2024, 06:27 AM)Karl12 Wrote: In what universe is that not 'racist' and 'sexist' lol?

Dictionary.com

It’s strait up illegal in the U.S.

Hope they, and every company perusing this illegal agenda, are sued repeatedly all the way to bankruptcy.
(06-22-2024, 09:11 AM)pianopraze Wrote: It’s strait up illegal in the U.S.

Is it though mate, really?

We've got paid pretenders taking out full page ads demonizing certain demographics lol.

Just saw this in the TV Forum:

John Leguizamo urges Emmy voters to pick non-White candidates in NY Times Ad

(06-22-2024, 09:11 AM)pianopraze Wrote: Hope they, and every company perusing this illegal agenda, are sued repeatedly all the way to bankruptcy.

Well so do I but would say it's all one big corporation nowadays - here's Fink on 'forcing behaviours' (through bribery via business loans).

[Video: https://youtu.be/kIBlha7LF7s]

To be fair the company's rebuttal can be found in this article.

Beer
(06-22-2024, 10:33 AM)Karl12 Wrote: Is it though mate, really?

Beer

Yes.

Beer

Quote:( c ) It shall be an unlawful employment practice for a labor
organization—
( 1 ) to exclude or to expel from its membership, or otherwise
to discriminate against, any individual because of his race, color,
religion, sex, or national origin;
Link
The problem being highlighted here is that there are hiring practices being imposed that are prejudicial, as specifically and directly proscribed in law.

The reality is that it is done often, in every type of business, and it is completely invisible and untouchable because it's simply not stated.
Employers often have an "image" in mind when they want to fill a job vacancy... as long as it is unspoken (thus unofficial,) they can usually hire whomever they like.

Here, in the case of Disney, it was reportedly 'openly stated as policy.'  THAT is what theoretically makes it illegal.

The problem is, this is an allegation, candidly offered, by a person 'not under oath,'  who may just as easily 'change his testimony' without any repercussions....
This person may or might claim to have been 'seeking' some form of quid-pro-quo for his utterances, say he was lying, or even drunk... since it was recorded 'in secret.'  This is the problem with 'allegations'...

All told, this is a hell of a way to "break a story"... Corroborating details should have been researched after the testimony was given... but before it was reported...
(06-22-2024, 12:26 PM)pianopraze Wrote: Yes.

Beer

Link

Why's he not been arrested then lol?

https://denyignorance.com/Thread-John-Le...Y-Times-Ad

Beer