deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Leguizamo urges Emmy voters to pick non-White candidates in NY Times Ad
So this actor, John Leguizamo, took out a racist full page ad in the NY Times.

He told everyone voting for the Emmys to make sure not to vote for white people.  It doesn't matter who has talent and who doesn't, and it doesn't matter how good of a job or poor of a job the actor does.  All that matters is to make sure that no white people get picked for the Emmys.   Gotta' make sure everything is 'woke' ... quality be damned.

John Leguizamo urges Emmy voters to pick non-White candidates in full-page New York Times ad

Quote:Actor John Leguizamo ran a full-page ad in Sunday's edition of The New York Times asking Emmy voters to choose non-White nominees.

"I know everyone is exhausted about inclusion but not us who are not included. So that's why I took this ad out in the NYTimes," Leguizamo wrote on X, alongside two pictures of his advertisement.

The liberal actor said White people are overrepresented in top positions across tech, banking, medicine, streaming and Hollywood.

"America is better when it is inclusive. It is more profitable. It is more creative! Let's not give up. I'm still woke! Are you?" he wrote.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
"Whites are over-represented?"

Really?  You just said that?  I suppose Hispanics are over-represented in American countries south of Mexico.  And Blacks are over-represented in Angola and Haiti?

Talent-based awards and activities are now to be "culled?"  What is it with celebrities and eugenics-like mandated conformity?

What are the point of achievement-based awards?  

How about a life-time award for not being white?
How about a life-time award for not being straight?
How about a life-time award for being in any way "different?"

Equity-based metrics for life doesn't work...get over it.

The fact that you have to appeal to everyone to 'virtue signal' according to your fad rationale is an indicator of its disharmonious nature.