deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Now I'm here
So i finally jumped the gun and made an account...

Place looks great, but honestly i doubt anything will ever be comparable to ATS before it devolved into a political mud slinging contest.
Times are diffrent, people change, many mysteries have been solved. it's become consensus that the greatest conspiracy we face is so far entrenched in the very system that keeps things going, it's up to the masses to do something . What many have become painfully aware is that politics is not going to help in it's current form.
For many that's like learning your trusted wife has been cheating on you your whole life...

we've past denial and are in full on anger mode. it's misguided as intended by the divide and rule strategy. we'll soon enter the bargaining which will define much of how we'll go forward.

Either way it's great to see the ATS community migrate here. I look forward to inspiring discussions.
Welcome and the government UFO denial is gone, the anger may have shifted to those communities that were previously stigmatized, or not. I see the burden of proof is now on the government and off the shoulders of us contactees/ufologists. Any anger now will be well deserved if the government doesn't start coming up with answers as to what is in our skies or in their bunkers.
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
Welcome :)
(03-01-2024, 04:24 AM)T3RP3N3 Wrote: So i finally jumped the gun and made an account...

Place looks great, but honestly i doubt anything will ever be comparable to ATS before it devolved into a political mud slinging contest.
Times are diffrent, people change, many mysteries have been solved. it's become consensus that the greatest conspiracy we face is so far entrenched in the very system that keeps things going, it's up to the masses to do something . What many have become painfully aware is that politics is not going to help in it's current form.
For many that's like learning your trusted wife has been cheating on you your whole life...

we've past denial and are in full on anger mode. it's misguided as intended by the divide and rule strategy. we'll soon enter the bargaining which will define much of how we'll go forward.

Either way it's great to see the ATS community migrate here. I look forward to inspiring discussions.

Thank you for arriving.  You are most welcome.

I can sense your take on the matter you refer to as "politics."  Personally, I contend that politics is the answer to many of our social concerns, NOT political thespians, not the "publicized" discussion which largely "engenders" the "form" of political discussion...  Too much theater, not enough information. 

ATS discussions are most frequently about "personalities" in politics (ad nauseum) and what THEY say... as if THEY define what politics is for the rest of us.

You'll find that politics, like religion, or any matters of choice and tradition, are unavoidable in life (virtual or otherwise.)  It's how we treat those topics that makes for the prevalence of 'mud' and 'angst' which never serve to inform.  I hope here we will treat the topics as topics, and not as side-shows or media productions.

Perhaps we can eventually discuss this on the board, at your convenience, of course.
(03-01-2024, 04:09 PM)Maxmars Wrote:  I hope here we will treat the topics as topics, and not as side-shows or media productions.

I hope this proves to be true. I am holding off getting more involved until I see how things progress.

Welcome T3RP3n3. I am glad to see you here.
Glad to be here...
i wont be here much right now and so long there is no mobile version... Doing this on mobile is a pita...
(03-15-2024, 03:26 PM)T3RP3N3 Wrote: Glad to be here...
i wont be here much right now and so long there is no mobile version... Doing this on mobile is a pita...
Welcome,  T3RP3N3  ;)

I am pretty sure a mobile version is in the works....
(03-01-2024, 04:24 AM)T3RP3N3 Wrote: So i finally jumped the gun and made an account...

Well, you have made a sound landing. I used to love political discussions and debates before the toxic environment for those topics took over.