deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
N.I.H. finally comes clean about gain of function in Wuhan
Remember Fauci looking directly at some camera and saying that they, the NIH did not fund G.O.F. research at the Wuhan lab ?

Wuhan is just one of many labs around the world where research on gain of function (can't do some of this stuff in the states due to laws) is carried out.
[Video: https://youtu.be/8JTgHMN4tzw]

No one rules if no one obeys

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire
Amazing!

After years and years of denial they ve just admitted what everyone knows.
Someone, somewhere is characterizing this as a grand thing... the truth... which they will call "exposed."  Their ability to try and craft history is blatant now.
Also, someone, somewhere, will be contriving to "take credit" for this "news."

Sadly, certain comedians won't be lampooning this on late night television... that would be rude.

(Sorry, I must have had cynicism crackers for dinner)

The great PsyOp of the decade... that's what this was to be... 
Who says conspiracy theories are "bad things?"
They all do.
Well...

Looks like Eisenhower continues to be right. To bad he didn't forsee the flawed biological warfare industrial complex.

That's sad. The powers that obfuscate have certainly adopted the parent/child dynamic in full...

It's okay to lie to children if you know better than them, or it makes you look bad to admit they are right..

So long and thanks for all the fish. Though it shouldn't be surprising, just further confirmation how little respect some government agencies ultimately have for our best interest. And lack the honor/respect to admit when they've been called out for screwing that up.

[Video: https://youtu.be/HhbQ7AhwFdU?si=5VpPZqUPUWCijMP4]

Official age restricted video here
[Image: 6qxPamS.jpeg]
Strange it is, something that "couldn't hurt anyone" ending
up shutting the entire world down for years eh?

Just more confirmation of what many here in the CT community already knew very early on in this event. I guess that makes our politicians conspiracy theorists or maybe the CT community isn't quite as whacky as we've been painted out to be.

One would hope that everyone involved is held accountable for the lies they spread to the public. Sadly, I have little hope that this Congress/Administration is going to properly police itself and all the Congressional Investigations seem to be little more than a dog-and-pony show for the unwashed masses with no real result or action being taken against those who have perpetrated this madness.
When the whole mess started I remember seeing a YT video of a virologist, older female who'd done work for the government stating quite firmly that the entire mess was a strain developed at Fort Deitrich (sp) and sent to the lab in Wuhan for GOF and research.   She laughed at any notion that it was a bioweapon that escaped a Chinese lab or got loose in a meat market or whatever that idiotic story was.

Sad thing is...we'll never know the entire truth
I have heard allegations that the virus was obviously not from mother nature's kitchen...  but at that time I was so wrapped up in the outrageous "nature" of the "information war" and where it was taking us, I never focused on just how deeply the 'organism' was 'engineered.'  And how the "nature" of our current "leadership" was exposed.  It wasn't the government, it was the people in it... and their 'owners.'

They had a "strategy" and they were going to "apply it" as if it was only their call to make... they wanted to "rule" the people, and we had no "right" to decline the experiment.

Then they had the unmitigated gall to invoke the word "science" while they changed definitions, disregarded vetted data, actually hid and polluted information, started a social engineering operation, vilified hundreds of thousands for their distrust, provided non-stop misinformation, and generally wasted space...

This "novel" virus led to a treatment that was marketed from the start as "Quick, take it without looking!"
But the viral treatment they promoted was NOT really a "vaccine," was it?
It was an 'infection' of a different sort, wasn't it?
(05-20-2024, 10:54 PM)Raptured Wrote: When the whole mess started I remember seeing a YT video of a virologist, older female who'd done work for the government stating quite firmly that the entire mess was a strain developed at Fort Deitrich (sp) and sent to the lab in Wuhan for GOF and research.   She laughed at any notion that it was a bioweapon that escaped a Chinese lab or got loose in a meat market or whatever that idiotic story was.

Sad thing is...we'll never know the entire truth

The research I had done at the time... There was an MIT professor who was caught accepting payments from the Chinese government. He worked in the viroloigy lab and was working alongside the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Two of his exchange students were found to be high ranking PLC officers and also arrested. Subsequently, 2 more exchange students from China were caught smuggling vials of live specimen.
Ah yes the snake oil big pharmedia at it again.

Wasn't Fauci lying about this before the NIH decided to change the long held scientific clinical definition of 'GOF'?

Also, suppose some other good questions are why were the Paperclip CIA running around Wuhan with Chinese Military Scientists?; why were the CIA closely involved with the 2019 WEF coronavirus epidemic 'simulation' (and RNA vaccine production) and why were modern iterations of I.G. Farben (at their infamous 'Behringwerke' facility) absolutely involved in everything?

Beer