deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My late hello
I joined up and did not do my due diligence. So, here we go. I am an immigrant from everyone's favorite site. Cryptids, anything paranormal and history are the topics that really excite me, but like many of us I fall into the political threads because of how conspiracy heavy its become. I'm hoping to see some good non political topics become "in" again.
(03-25-2024, 01:51 PM)Hangedman13 Wrote: I joined up and did not do my due diligence. So, here we go. I am an immigrant from everyone's favorite site. Cryptids, anything paranormal and history are the topics that really excite me, but like many of us I fall into the political threads because of how conspiracy heavy its become. I'm hoping to see some good non political topics become "in" again.

That's great!  Welcome to the undiscovered country!

I bet you will find lots of what you enjoy here!

Looking forward to seeing you on the board.

And again, welcome!
Welcome!  This place has the same energy as the other place in the old days.  

Welcome to the ground floor of a future development!!
(03-25-2024, 01:51 PM)Hangedman13 Wrote: I joined up and did not do my due diligence. So, here we go. I am an immigrant from everyone's favorite site. Cryptids, anything paranormal and history are the topics that really excite me, but like many of us I fall into the political threads because of how conspiracy heavy its become. I'm hoping to see some good non political topics become "in" again.

The new frontier is a welcome change from toxic politics and hyperpartisanship infecting every topic.
(03-25-2024, 05:54 PM)xpert11 Wrote: The new frontier is a welcome change from toxic politics and hyperpartisanship infecting every topic.

Man I hope so. I am guilty of playing in the mud over politics, but I want to get back to what drew me to the site in the first place! That and after being on ATS so long I really like so many of the members (even & especially the ones I get into it with)
Welcome aboard.
We're pretty much all travelers from that other place.
Went from a feeling like a refuge to feeling like home.