deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Little Late To The Party
I'm a little late to the party, but I'm here.  I like the layout. Just feeling my way around.  I did encounter a couple of glitches. One thread wouldn't load, got an http error, and another one had the same error when I tried to go to the second page of a thread.  

I'm looking forward to seeing some interesting things here though! 
Duh
(12-05-2023, 10:05 PM)Frogs Wrote: I'm a little late to the party, but I'm here.  I like the layout. Just feeling my way around.  I did encounter a couple of glitches. One thread wouldn't load, got an http error, and another one had the same error when I tried to go to the second page of a thread.  

I'm looking forward to seeing some interesting things here though! 
Duh

The second page error I'm aware of on the music thread. I believe it has something to do with the numerous youtube videos in the thread. I've since limited youtube embeds to one per post. Which thread gave you an error?

Glad to have you aboard!!!
[Image: marx.png]
(12-05-2023, 10:48 PM)TSK Wrote: The second page error I'm aware of on the music thread. I believe it has something to do with the numerous youtube videos in the thread. I've since limited youtube embeds to one per post. Which thread gave you an error?

Glad to have you aboard!!!
In current events, this one doesn't open for me 

Search warrant Arlington VA, House explodes after gunshots inside
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
(12-05-2023, 11:11 PM)putnam6 Wrote: In current events, this one doesn't open for me 

Search warrant Arlington VA, House explodes after gunshots inside

Found the culprit plugin in and disabled it. We should be good now. Biggrin
[Image: marx.png]
Welcome, Frogs. Biggrin
And you're not late to the party, more like getting in on the ground floor of the whatever this ends up being.
Thanks!  So funny, I automatically looked to star the replies. Old habits.
Hey Frogs, It's ok being a little late, the cool kids always arrived late!!  Don't be drinking all the punch though, I swear DontTreadOnMe used moonshine when it was mixed!!!   Lol

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
(12-06-2023, 06:05 AM)Frogs Wrote: Thanks!  So funny, I automatically looked to star the replies. Old habits.

Lol
Me too!!!!
But, OTOH I don't miss them much either. Ats2490_clowndance
(12-06-2023, 06:15 AM)Kurokage Wrote: Hey Frogs, It's ok being a little late, the cool kids always arrived late!!  Don't be drinking all the punch though, I swear DontTreadOnMe used  moonshine when it was mixed!!!   Lol

You weren't supposed to tell  Tongue
Nothing better than some strong punch and a conspiracy or two.